Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JOE DOWNING, the 179th POTW!!
3/14/2009 11:47:16 PM
Hi Joe,

Well it is an honor for me to see your name up in the lights. No one deserves it more than you for all the work you do. I read the update of all you have going on, so my hats off to you for your work on the BULLETIN BOARD and the many other forums you are involved in.

You where one of the first to befriend me when I first showed my face on Adland. For that I do thank you and I have enjoyed our interaction immensely since then.

While our worlds call us to different tasks, and to our own journey, our lives touch here and I can tell you I am richer because of the connection.

Enjoy the week.

And Walk in Quiet Places

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 7:58:01 AM

Dear Lydia,

I very much appreciate hugs.  I always wonder if others really know the power of a hug.  For me, a day without a hug is like a day without sunshine. Of course, how would I really know... I cannot remember a day without a hug?  LOL!!!

Thank you for the big hug!

Big hug back to you,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 8:25:44 AM

Hello Georgios,

I am always amazed with ancient Greek and the mythologies.   I'm not sure how how Pan and dust relate, but I hope the dust that I leave is residue from all the hugging!  LOL!!

The dance in that video was one of the greatest that I have ever watched.  Thank you for sharing it with all of us. 

Now, I hope this comes out correctly....

αδελφικός αγκαλιές,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 8:37:58 AM

Dear Pat,

If you were to ask my son that question, he would say "Dad is off saving the world!".  LOL!!!  Ah... to be considered a hero once in a while.  Of course, I don't use a light saber.  Hugs might be slower, but they get the job done! 

Thanks for noticing my absence!!!

All knowing hugs,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2009 8:55:55 AM

I don't know who did this photo, but I think it is awesome!

Dearest Judy,

Your love is so strong for many here that it just makes me want to cry with happiness... but I AM a big boy!  LOL!!  So... I'll just keep loving you back!  

This community has made a great impression upon me.  I have only been here for just a little over two years and WOW!  I am so impressed with the PEOPLE!  Especially those that, like you, love or want to be loved...

As you can see, I hope my storm here was taken in love... :)

Thank you for being such a dear wonderful phenomenal friend yourself!

Loving hugs,

Joe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!