Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
1/30/2009 9:17:12 AM

Hi Branka,

I don't know if there's a secret to looking young, just don't let your mind convince you that you're getting older.  On the days when I realize I'm saying to myself "I can't do this, I'm too tired, my knee hurts" whatever...I try to think of reasons why I'm NOT ancient yet! I had more energy a few years ago but then I realize in a few years FROM NOW, I'll probably have less energy, so that drives me to do what I can and make accomplishments before my brain tells me I'm old even more than it does now!  Basically, keep going at a little faster pace than your mind says you can, but don't overdo it, that would make the next day another old day!

HERE'S THE SUCCESS OF LAST WEEK, IN ADDITION TO YOUR WIN, OF COURSE!!

Series of events in the "big picture" of the write-in election plan:

1. Nominators make a list of nominees.

2. I contact all nominees asking if they'd like to join in.

3. A lot of those come in and make their own list of nominees.

4. Two of those are chosen after the polls close, numbers 10 and 7 from the end of all QUALIFIED NominatORS.

5. Those 2 get an ad/link on the Congrats forum of the POTW winner for an entire week, actually those threads are there forever!!  INDEFINITE FREE AD!!

I hope that people who visited last week's Nominations/Elections forum will participate this week, if you are "qualified" as in having first and last name, photo, location and at least 1 ACTIVE forum...Nominators must be members here for at least 30 days! 

You could be giving a friend the gift of more recognition and free advertising!!

WE ALSO HAVE LOTS OF FORUMS LINKED in the FRIENDS OF POTW FORUMS thread in this Feature Of The Week forum!!  Those forum owners have agreed to tell their members to visit the Nominations/Election thread every week!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!

+0
1/30/2009 9:53:39 AM
Hello POTW Team and Branka!  8)

I missed the tie-breaker vote, but I'm glad to see that one of my choices is the POTW. Branka is definitely worthy of this honor.

CONGRATULATIONS BRANKA ON WINNING THE POTW AWARD!!!  ;-)

Glad to see you being honored with the POTW award my friend!

You have been such a blessing to this community.

Enjoy yourself Queen Branka!  :-)

Luv ya my friend!  ;-)

John R. Sanchez
AdlandPro's Goodwill Ambassador

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 10:36:33 AM
Bonjour!

Congratulations firstly go to Myrna and LaJon.

Now, Branka, my dear lady, I have to start with an apology.

I completely missed the tie-breaker vote.

I have been slow in coming here to congratulate you. My excuse is too much work.

But I have come here now for a quick visit to say CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well merited.

What a good thing that you are no longer a cactus. I can give you a big cuddle without fear of being prickled.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 11:03:32 AM
Branka you are a brat inspite of your tooth ache !!!!  yeh yeh I know you told me what 'brat' means in Serbia....but this is English....and a BRAT u r hehehehhee;-)

but luv u anyhow sweetie, heres some lovely flowers to cheer you up :-) Hope you are feeling better today.

Kathys Comments

Hugs

Pauline
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 11:11:42 AM

WOW PAULINE!!!!

Just logged in, and must apologize to my dear friends who`s posts I skipped,

BUT THIS AMAZING FLOWERS REALLY CHEERED ME UP!

ISN`T USUALLY THAT FANS BRING FLOWERS TO THEIR ADMIRED CELEBRITIES ? :)

Being your FAITHFUL FAN I will search for an amazing flowers for my next post.

For now : THIS  (English) BRAT would like to do exactly the same as a Serbian BRAT could wish(LOL, brother :) ) :

TO HUG YOU BY THE BOTH ARMS AND WHOLE HEART!

Bless you!

Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!