Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending February 3rd for 174th POTW:
2/2/2009 4:49:55 PM
Thanks, Dave!

I'm also being more organized in my second week at this.  Last week I was just keeping track of the number of nominations, now I'm making a note of who made each nomination, just in case I lose my place somehow among all the Nominators.
+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2009 5:40:33 PM

Hi Kathleen -

My nominations are as follows:

Nick Sym

Rina Rishilah Rani

Myrna Ferguson

Roger MacDivitt

Judy Smith

Georgios Paraskevopoulos

Ana Maria Padurean

I would also like to commend both you & Thomas for all of the work you do for POTW.  It can be an overwhelming task to repond to so many posts & you do a great job!

YOU ROCK!

Hugs always,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/2/2009 6:15:35 PM

Thanks, Jean!

Know what I was doing awhile ago?  Chasing a cat around trying to get a little plastic container of green beads away from her!  Replying to online posts seems like a breeze compared to cornering a varmint who's intent on getting into my stuff!  This morning, she got ahold of a spool of thread and was playing with that, and it had a needle stuck into it.  Pets!  Luv 'em?!

+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2009 7:15:29 PM

Hi Kathleen-

A friend once told me that the "trick" to staying young is to surround oneself with pets & children....  you're so busy, you forget to age!  LOL....

Hugs,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/2/2009 9:42:16 PM
You're right!  I was thinking about getting a puppy, they keep us more active than cats!  Maybe a Jack Russell terrier, and I'd call him Jackrussell.  I really would!  I heard they are very spazzy and need constant attention even when they get older.  That's the kind of dog that was on the "Frasier" show, his name was Eddie.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!