Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Puppy Suggestion
2/3/2009 8:54:04 AM
Hi Jean Marie,
Greetings!
Oh my, Duncan helps you with the laundry... now, he is angel isn't he.  I could only get this picture to best describes how he helps:

Thanks for sharing this with us.  I am happy as long as my dog welcomes me back home.  That is the best thing after a hard days work.

Love ya,
Rinna
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Puppy Suggestion
2/3/2009 10:26:37 AM
This photo tells it better than a 1000 words could. He would go to the wall for you if he had to, that's how these precious friends express their loyalty. 
+0
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending February 3rd for 174th POTW:
2/3/2009 11:08:33 AM
Thanks to those who have nominated me,
I graciously accept. Good luck all. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
2/3/2009 1:58:10 PM

Kathleen and the POTW Team

My Nominees for 3 FEB 2009 :)

Amanda Martin-Shaver

LaJon Thomas

Ray Ramos

Mrs Carol Carr

G Lee Meyer

Mehdi Fazel

Sara Blow

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/3/2009 2:30:33 PM

Thanks, Jan!!  You're bringing more attention to people we don't usually see in the elections!!

THANKS ALSO to everyone for their puppy comments!! 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!