Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/16/2009 8:29:19 PM
UPDATED!

FOR JERILYN go to page 16 post 4 or new thread
FOR WILLIAM go to page 18

Dear friends!

Very URGENT:
Our good AdlandPro friend William Vanderbilt is in Hospital.

Ally Vanderbilt took contact with me in another community telling me that Bill is in hospital.

William Vanderbilt profile for direct messages

Hey I don't know if you know or not.. Bill is in the hospital... he has pnemonia (SP).. he has been in since the 11th. They did a fluid tap today he says he feels better since the tap, but he has no balance what so ever right now.

His first time in was on the 6th and came home on the 9th and back in on the 11th... he might be coming home Saturday or Sunday... not totaly sure yet.

Let's wish Bill a fast recovery.

Bill my friend, it is not time to play games with pneumonia. Take your medice, listen to the doctors. Savvanah, Summer and Ally are waiting for you at home.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Man we need you to post some political articles.

Now be strong, positive and everything will be well very soon. I am sending my spirit and energy from Greece. You are in my prayers

Your friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/16/2009 8:34:48 PM

Georgios, thank you so much for letting us know. 

Billdaddy, here is a candle of love and healing for you.

Please Dear God, let our friend Bill recover soon and be back at home with his loved ones.

We love you Bill and wish for a speedy recovery,

Sara

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2009 8:49:27 PM

OH NO!   Bill Daddy, please my friend get well soon.  I'm glad you are getting good medical care.  Of course you are in my prayers.  Your friendship & encouragement have meant SO much for me. 

My prayers are going up right now that you get God's healing touch!  Ally and Savannah need you so much.

Take care my friend and God Bless you indeed!

Love and HUGS,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2009 8:50:06 PM
Hi Georgious and Sara,

Thank you so much for the prayers and healing lights being sent.  The girls Summer and Savannah are trying to be patient on the return home of their daddy.  It is very frustrating right now. 

When he went in on the 6th, they saw he had fluid in the lung then and 2-3 days later (the 9th) he was home.... and back again on the 11th.  And today they finally decided a fluid tap in the lungs might help the pain in his chest... DUH what gave ya the first clue there Sherlock??  And he FINALLY has a Dr that is willing to listen about Toxic Mold Illness and they are running mold tests now on him after almost 3 years.

He has hardly any hearing left in his ears, for the time he was home it was paper and pen communication.. now I just talk really loud on the phone so he can hear us.  The baby was singing to him tonight...Summer just wants him home so she can show off all of her good papers from school.

Thank you all again and I will keep you all updated.

Love

Ally V.
+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2009 8:55:22 PM
Hi Patricia,

Sometimes I wonder about these Drs.  But he seems to have some better ones this time around.  The girls are kinda lost withput him, Summer has became .. ummm... defiant (more so then ever) since he has been gone... she told me tonight.. I told her about running  in the house with the puppy..she said "OH I thought the rules changed since daddy isn't home".  I wanted to laugh.. I was like NOooooooo same rules as always. 

Savannah really doesn't understand too much and in away I am, greatful for that, because I don't think I can handle. "when's daddy coming home" all day with the both of them... 1 is bad enough lol.

But all in all... we are just hoping and praying they get him back together.

Love,

Ally V.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!