Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/16/2009 8:56:52 PM
GEO what a nice thing to do for a friend, thank you. Bill (Pops) hey you better get well soon cheif or this cowboy's gonna lasso ya and bring you here where the food is much better and the air is more clean lol. My prayers are with you my dear friend. God_bless you! Bizzy Thomas :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2009 8:59:09 PM
Hi Sara!

Thank you for being so fast! and blessed be. I saw that you have a topic poining in here.
Bill needs all energy, and prayers and Ally and the kids need some smiles. I knew only Savannah now there is a second daughter.

Hey Bill you have many friends and they will very soon be close to you. You are already smiling and that is good.

Kindly regard
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2009 9:09:33 PM
Thomas,

First of all.. you can't compete with my cooking there honey LOL... but seriously, thank you for you sweet words... and prayers. 

Georgious,
 (sorry if I spelled your name wrong).. well Summer is my daughter, but Bill is the only daddy she knows. Bill became her Daddy Jan.4th 2006... Summer was going on 5 when she met Bill...and she called him daddy the first NIGHT we moved in with him (you know that story I think) but anyhow....   Bill has 4 biological children ages 30,29,12,and 1 and then Summer.  I have pics of Summer here in my Photo Gallery.  But Bill treats and tells everyone Summer is his.  And it just breaks my heart Bill being sick and not home because Summer understands to a point. 

Thank you Thomas and Georgious for the Love and Prayers.

Love

Ally V.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2009 9:11:47 PM

Get well William!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2009 9:19:26 PM
Hi Patricia!

Thank you for coming in and reminding me Carla's forum. I postes in PRAYER CELL to inform our friends.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!