Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
3/13/2009 11:26:16 PM
I still don't have answers yet... and life has really taken a toll on me... My Great Grandma just died yesterday (Friday 13th).   I don't know what to do anymore. I just sit and wait and worry.

I can't take it anymore... Honestly.. I should have some results soon on Bill. 

I want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Love

Ally V.
+0
4/5/2009 2:33:39 PM

Hello Georgios and Friends

I thought I would stop by here and Thank You all once again for your kind thoughts and prayers. And, to give a little update on the situation.
     I just spent 3/12 weeks in the hospital. Pittsburgh's UPMC Mercy Hospital. Some of the finest Dr's in the country are there and they have been working hard to find out what ails me. So far they have found that I have had 3 strokes in addition to a few other problems. What is strange though is that I don't have any of the signs or symptomes of a stroke patient. BP normal. Chlorestral normal. They can't find any blood clots anywhere.
   Anyhow. I am home and happy about that. The visiting nurses are going to be coming over for some therapy sessions and I am on a bunch of new meds. Other than that I am fine. They have settled on a diagnosis of Cogan's disease. It is an inflamatory condition that keeps the immune system hyperactive but working against the body instead of with it.
    Hey. I am just not going to worry about it any more. I am going to live my life like I always have. Make the best of each day and appreciate all the gifts and blessings that life has to offer. Gifts and blessings like friends who care and friends in prayer. Yep. Just like those of you here who have been so supportive during all of this. I thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2009 2:47:53 PM
Hello Bill!
PHILOXENIA AND ALL FRIENDS
PRAY FOR BILL VANDERBILT

I got a message from Ally last last night and I was going to update here! You came in just before me and that is good so we have all news direct from you. I am so sorry for your mother in law. Life is a dream to work on. Good for those who leave and be released from all tyranny and hard for those who survive. I am glad you have a possitive standing on life. SEE FORWARD, TAKE CARE YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY AND GIVE THEM THEIR CHANSE BY STAYING STRONG AND CLOSE TO THEM.

I WISH YOU AND YOURS
A HAPPY EASTERN WEEK FAR AWAY FROM HOSPITALS

I know that POSTIVE THINKING energizes people
and makes good therefore I ask all my friends
to come in here and PRAY for you and your family

FROM PHILOXENIAPHILOXENIASPECIAL DEDICATION TO ALL CHRISTIANS BUT ALSO TO ALL THOSE OF US WHO RESPECT ALL OUR FRIENDS FOR THEIR OWN BELIEFS.

HAPPY EASTER
ΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΣΧΑ

2009 APRIL 12 CATHOLICISM

2009 APRIL 19 ORTHODOXY

For the Orthodoxy RESURECTION and EASTER is the greatest moment and happening in our beliefs in difference to other Christians who have CHRISTMAS as Central Happening.

PRAISE THE LORD IN TO THE AGES OF AGES
An Orthodox Hymn

Click above-8th ODE TO LORD

PHILOXENIA

FORUM (Philoxenia Happy Easter with lots of Christian hymns)

Kindly Regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/5/2009 8:11:08 PM

Bill,

My prayers to our Heavenly Father is that he sends the Holy Spirit for healing, comfort, and guideance for the doctors that are involved.

In Jesus's precious name.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2009 8:37:12 PM
Thanks Georgios for your update on Bill.

Bill
So sorry to hear of all your problems.  I think too the best thing is to keep those positive thoughts and you will be just fine.  Use this Ho"oponopono prayer for healing. Do it daily.

((youtube id="Ff8DkTo9TtQ"))((/youtube))
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!