Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTY Adjustments
1/15/2009 2:36:09 PM

Peter - Congratulations for being who we knew you to be. (Ive missed whatever happened, but sure it has been resolved with Honor))

Pauline - Congratulations to you for your gracious acceptance.

As usual, I have missed the "excitement" but I am also sure that most, if not all of us, believe both Peter & Pauline are well deserving of Honor.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 3:21:00 PM
Well said Diane,

I have to offer my regrets that Peter saw fit to leave his position over this, but I guess some might have questioned his impartiality from hence.
I wouldn't have.. but others might.
It's not something that mixes well with any form of "contest"... trust me.

I join many others is saying thanks to the people (including Peter) who worked so hard on getting that award out every week.

There's no doubt that you've all learned some valuable lessons along the way.

Best regards all .

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
1/15/2009 4:17:53 PM

Hello All,

I am just getting into adlandpro and all it has to offer, but I wanted to say tha I am very proud to be associated with a program/ business that has such integrity. That Peter would admit wrong doing even if it wasn't really wrong doing as he did not intend any harm and was trying it seems to correct a mistake. But still to take the responsibility for it, even to go the extra mile and tell it and resign is amazing and I hope he stays around we can all gleem from him and all of you. Thank You for everything and showing all of us here at adllandpro that we are all human, this is not just a website it is family  that cares. Thanks to Peter, Pauline , and Joanne thank you for always inviting me to the forums and special events. God Bless.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 9:51:16 PM
Thanks Bogdan,
For getting this matter cleared.  I am so sorry to see things happen like this, but then we being human, make mistakes from time to time. Thanks for your caring, God Bless you.

Peter
I wish you the best in life. Just remember everything happens for a reason.  Thank you for all the work you did for the POTW program.  Shalom

Jim and AnaMaria,
I think you for all the things you did too.  Blessings to you.

Pauline, you are special.  I am glad to call you my friend. Congratulations on this special award POTY
     Bless you

Thank you all for being my friends.  Hugs
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2009 11:26:14 PM
Totally awesome Pauline. Well deserved indeed. In fact all the ones nominated made it extremely hard to vote. Everyone was well deserving of the honor and friends to many of us.

Like I said the other day to keep Smiling

Peaches :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!