Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTY Adjustments
1/15/2009 12:35:47 PM
Dear Bogdan!

Thank you for this Official Statement! Now I recognize my friend Peter Fogel. I had the feeling that he would come through and do the right and honorable thing. It takes courage and strength to do this, and appreciate waht is done. I presume that Jim Allen III and Ana Maria also agree with Peters' message to you.

We are all human and we all make mistakes. The world we live in imperfedt world and many times it teaches us to do wrong things. What counts is our dignity and word of man and honour. Peter did the human praxis and what his soul and heart told him is right to do.

From my side I thank you Peter, Jim and Ana Maria for the time you offered and the work you have done in POTW.

I am really sorry this ended this way. At the end you all three did the right thing and I am proud to call you friends.

Sincerely
Georgios

Sincer.

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 1:19:34 PM

Hello all, 

Excuse, I do not understand
Allow to ask a question

If the result of elections has no value, whether these elections are valid and whether they have sense?

And if elections are void, whether that can for someone be named the winner of elections?

Sincerely, Lydia

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/15/2009 1:27:49 PM
Hello Lydia,

Peter Resigned from accepting the award as he believed this was the right thing to do.
So the next in line according to voting is Pauline Rina, who is now rightful POTY.

Bogdan Fiedur
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 1:28:31 PM

Hi Bogdan,

I am sorry to hear about this, please pass on my thanks to the ex potw team for all their hard work and dedication with the forum.

And I hope you come up with a slightly better format for the potw forum and select someone who takes no prisoners and doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Oh yes, Congratulations Pauline you are the perfect ambassador for adlandpro.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 1:38:24 PM
Hello Bogdan,

Right now I am speechless and have no words to express my feelings.

To my friends,

Your love and support have warmed my heart and I have been humbled by all of this.

To Peter & the POTW Team,

I know how much time and effort it takes to work both the forums week after week, your service to the community has and is appreciated by myself and all without a doubt.  I personally would have loved to see this all end differently than it has as of now. But what must be must be.....:-)

Peter, I must say that it takes courage to do what you have done. Please know that I bear you no ill will, nor anyone else for that matter, and hope that sometime in the future we can go back to being friends again.

Thank you once again all!

Pauline

+0