Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: POTY Adjustments
1/15/2009 1:42:18 PM
Greetings Bogdan and everyone at AdlandPro!

Bogdan, I'm glad to see that you have resolved this matter in a fair manner. It is unfortunate that the POTY event was marred by the recent occurrences. I agree that the former POTW team deserves our thanks for the hard work they did in keeping the forum running for a year. I ran it before them and know first hand how much work it takes to keep it going week after week. You do it because you love the community and wish to see it prosper. I have more I want to say but I have to be brief because I'm going to work early today.

I would like to thank Peter for doing the honorable thing, it takes a real man to admit when one has made a mistake. Both Peter and Pauline were good friends to me when I was active at adlandpro and both were pillars of the community. Both of them are worthy of POTY award.

Thank you Peter and the POTW team for having taken over the forum when I left on my Sabbatical. I hope the new team does as good of a job with the forum as you three did.

Now, congratulations to my dear friend Pauline Raina on being this year's Person of the Year (POTY)!!! May your reign be a beautiful experience for you in 2009. You will represent us well, that I am confidant of. Love you my friend!

Love and blessing to all of you at Adlandpro from,

John R. Sanchez
Adlandpro's Goodwill Ambassador

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 2:15:46 PM
Congratulations to Pauline for becoming the winner, and also to Peter for making difficult decisions, both of you deserve great recognition!!
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 2:23:12 PM

For King and Queen of AdLandPro

- Peter and Pauline -

Greetings from Russia - Santa Luchia!

((youtube id="SEkUYdPu3T0"))((/youtube))

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 2:24:34 PM

Congratulations to our winners Peter AND Pauline.  Thanks for the 3 person team  ~Peter, Ana Maria and Jim~  who have put on our POW awards week after week.

Congratulations to all 10 of our members who were in the Person of the Year award.

1. Peter Fogel, Israel

2. Pauline Raina, India

3. Nick Sym, USA 

4. Thomas Richmond, USA

5. Jill Bachman, USA

6. Sarah Pritchard, France

7. Sam Sunday, Nigeria

8. Ana Maria Padurean, Romania

9. Jim Allen III, USA

10. William Vanderbilt, USA

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
1/15/2009 2:34:33 PM
Peter I wish you all the best in everything you do, take care.

Congratulations To Our Beautiful Queen Pauline :) xoxoxoxoxo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!