Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor the Winner of the 2008 PERSON OF THE YEAR:
1/14/2009 9:31:34 PM

Jim, I am no longer afraid of you.  I pity you.  Once we were friends and I enjoyed the humor we shared.  Just because I made one mistake, you assaulted me.  I will give you credit, you stopped once you realized you had upset me. 

Jim, I really think you are an okay person and I liked you as a Redneck from Tennessee.  You got involved with  an egotist and from there you seemed to evolve into one also.  I loved battering when we were funny with each other.  I tried to keep it there and then you started being very cruel and humiliating. I retaliated and for that I am regretful.  It gets my temper up when people start being cruel and you got very cruel in your posts during our Presidential election.  I can understand that you were voting and supporting Republicans and I was Democrat.  It still does not vindicate that you have to  offer up slurs and downright hateful objections to others who do not see things as you do.

Once in one day you and I agreed on two things.  Can you believe that?  Jim, the fact is that I really like you and would like to be your friend.  I don't feel that you have been dishonest and brought deceit.  However, you have hurt many people with your words of cruelty.  You seem to feel that you are above the rest of us, we are only 'fish in the pond' that you can catch on your hook.  Remember that one.  Why do you feel that you are 'above' the rest of us?  Maybe some of us are not as intelligent as you, some of us are more intelligent.  Come off your high horse and be yourself.  I think you would enjoy life much more.

You are no longer under the thumb and can be yourself.  Help us 'like' you again.  Help us love you with your redneck humor and wisdom. 

You seem to always go back to the consider the source.  Do you think all women are ignorant?  Please.  Yes, I have problems, so do you and many others.  How would you have reacted had you been in my/their shoes? 

Let us stop this bickering and make peace.  I ask that you no longer attack me about anything that I post in this community.  I have seen many posts by you that I objected to but refrained from commenting.

Yes, I am happy that you and others are no longer in the POTW.  Maybe you are also.  I hope and pray for a better future for all of us in this wonderful community.

May God bless you and yours.

Sara

+0
1/14/2009 9:50:37 PM

Hello Kathleen, I'd like to add a PS if I may.
I'm sorry to see Peter, Jim and Anamaria
leaving as administrators of the POTW forum.
I have no problem with the thankless job they
handled over this past year. The problem I
referred to in my previous post is caused by
a small group here who always think they have
to get their way regardless of who they hurt.

Evelyn
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2009 10:02:11 PM

I was NOT a hall monitor.  As far as I see it, there's NOTHING wrong with the teacher liking you. I followed directions, got along with everyone and got EXCELLENT GRADES. 

I think you spend the majority of your time in the Principal's Office Jim because you're a BULLY.  You verbally beat up on people and you're full of spite.

I'm proud of my school years.  I got good grades and was popular.  There is NOTHING wrong with that.  

Now go stay after school little boy.  You've been rude again.  

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2009 11:21:27 AM

Congratulations, AGAIN,  to Peter for winning the POTY (person of
the year) award.   I wish you wouldn't quit just because of one
ignoramous who started the whole thing.  His opinion is not worth
quitting over.  Please come back.

We should have a vote that says we do not accept your resignation.

Congratulations to Pauline for coming in at such a close 2nd.

Thanks to AnaMarie and Jim.

Helen Elias

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 11:33:19 AM

Hi Jim,

I didn't say I was the top advertiser, I said I've been in the top of the affiliates who link to Adlandpro and bring in more visitors here for almost 11 years. 

That's actually not difficult, since more than 99% of people don't do anything, just like the majority of members of the community don't participate.

I'd like to see more participation in the community as a whole, not just in the elections.

The Classifieds section still gets a lot more daily visitors than the community area, probably because people want to concentrate on their businesses more than being part of a little online reality-show. 

You are still choosing to be sarcastic toward other people here.

You make 2 choices every time you post:

1. You choose what you are going to type.

2. You choose to click the POST button.

You have time to think about what you typed before you click POST, so obviously you WANT to be the way you are and STAY the way you are.  You WANT people to get a bad opinion of you and keep a bad opinion of you.  You do nothing to change it.

Your continuously choose to take both of those actions and repetitively put people off.  Instead, you could be thinking of how to make the elections better in the future, or just generally be a more likable person.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!