Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
It's Time To Honor the Winner of the 2008 PERSON OF THE YEAR:
1/13/2009 5:33:56 PM

Since the entire POTW team quit, I hope no one minds if I start the Congratulatory thread!

Congratulations, Peter, on winning and having a photo-finish, just like a horse race!

Congratulations, Pauline, on coming in a close 2nd, and having a very close competition!

Congratulations, Nick and Thomas, for tying for 3rd place.  It could actually be called a 2nd place tie because the win was almost a tie!!

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor the Winner of the 2008 PERSON OF THE YEAR:
1/13/2009 5:35:59 PM

WTG Kathleen, your congratulations thread is very nice.   Congrats POTY winners.  You're all winners in my book.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2009 5:43:06 PM
Hi Katheleen!

Nice of you to take an initiative to congratulate our POTY winners.

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM 10
You are all winners

The world is not build by one person
but by all together

We are the champions
Queen

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2009 6:01:23 PM

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
1/13/2009 7:41:59 PM

Kathleen, thank you for the post.  I offer congratulations to all those who really won and there were 8 of them.  I will never congratulate people who caused so much trouble for this community during their reign as POTW.  It is a shame that egos swelled to a point beyond recognition and an innocent person was used as a 'secret weapon'.

We won, Adlandpro won, with the resignation of POTW team.  I do not hate but I do not believe in dishonesty and deceit.  I do not believe in hurting other people for your own ego-building.

With that said, I am finished with it and now we move on to better days for our community.  My celebration is going on right here in my own house and I am very happy.:-)

Thank you Bogdan for this community where we can network with people all over the world in a peaceful situation - loving and caring - and helpful.

May God bless us all,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!