Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - THE AXIS OF EVIL IRAN-SUDAN-HAMAS
3/27/2009 6:13:40 AM
Hello Friends,

I've been writing about the Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah triangle but it  goes deeper then that as you'll see from the following short article.

One thing I will add as a personal note. We've witnessed lately that Turkey is getting closer and closer to Iran and Sudan and I feel that they will become part of their axis in the near future. Yemen is already a part of it and more will join them before you know it.

Shalom,

Peter

THE EXPANDING AXIS OF EVIL: IRAN-SUDAN-HAMAS

Where is the looney clooney Hollyweird left (George? Mia? Sean? crickets chirping) that wrings its hands and bemoans the horrible genocide in Darfur (without ever mentioning jihad ...shhhhh)?

(IsraelNN.com) Reports of an alleged IAF strike on a Hamas arms convoy in Sudan have drawn attention to an arms network running from Iran, via the Persian Gulf and Yemen to Sudan, Egypt, and Hamas-ruled Gaza. Noted by analysts in the past, the network forms part of a larger, overt, close relationship maintained by both Iran and Hamas with the regime of Omar al-Bashir in Khartoum, according to Global Research in International Affairs Center senior researcher Jonathan Spyer.

The regime of Brigadier Omar al-Bashir in Sudan is, with the exception of the Hamas enclave in Gaza, the only overtly Islamist and pro-Iranian government in the Arabic-speaking world. Sudan is an acknowledged member of the Iran-led regional alliance, which includes Syria, Hizbullah in Lebanon, Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Thank you Atlas Shrugs

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - UN TO MAKE CRITICIZING ISLAM ILLEGAL
3/27/2009 11:28:57 AM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter & Friends!

I am so elated to learn that U.S. Rep. Thomas Tancredo (R-Texas) has introduced a bill that would prohibit any aliens or naturalized citizens from advocating the installation of a Sharia law system in the United States.

I have pasted the entire bill below for you all to see.

Jihad Prevention Act (Introduced in House)

HR 6975 IH

110th CONGRESS
2d Session

H. R. 6975

To require aliens to attest that they will not advocate installing a Sharia law system in the United States as a condition for admission, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

September 18, 2008

Mr. TANCREDO introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL

To require aliens to attest that they will not advocate installing a Sharia law system in the United States as a condition for admission, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Jihad Prevention Act'.

SEC. 2. INELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION FOR ALIENS FAILING TO MAKE ATTESTATION.

Section 212(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(3)) is amended by adding at the end the following:
        `(G) SHARIA LAW SYSTEM- Any alien who fails to attest, in accordance with procedures specified by the Secretary of Homeland Security, that the alien will not advocate installing a Sharia law system in the United States is inadmissible.'.

SEC. 3. REVOCATION OF VISAS.

Section 221(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1201(i)) is amended by adding at the end the following: `The visa of any alien advocating the installation of a Sharia law system in the United States shall be revoked.'.

SEC. 4. REVOCATION OF NATURALIZATION.

Section 340(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1451(a)) is amended by inserting after the first sentence the following: `Advocating the installation of a Sharia law system in the United States shall constitute a ground for revocation of a person's naturalization under this subsection.'.

The text and status of the bill can be found at the Library of Congress website at the following link: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.6975:
P.S. -- Peter, I'm happy to see you back!
Until next time --

Have a Blessed Weekend and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - UN TO MAKE CRITICIZING ISLAM ILLEGAL
3/28/2009 12:41:40 AM

Hi JoAnne,

It's nice to see that Rep Thomas Tancredo is aware of the inherent dangers of extreme/radical Islam to introduce this bill in Congress. It shows that our elected officials are aware but in the end simply elect to do nothing about it.

Since the bill was intoduced and referred to the House Committee On the Judiciary (9/18/08)nothing has been done about it.

On the other hand much has been done before and since in regard to many aspects of sharia law in the United States. Just recently US banks are starting to introduce sharia banking which in essence is the beginning of the end. Once they start controlling the banks they've gotten their hand in the blood stream of America.

Sharia law is creeping and crawling faster and faster and before you know it it's staring you in the face.

The proposed bill is a bit to late and yet I'm happy to see that at least 3 representatives had the guts to propose it to the House. I wonder who and what is blocking it's progression since it's proposal? Looks like another bill that will die under the Dems .

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. But I'm afraid it's a bit to little and way to late.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - UN PASSED THE RESOLUTION MAKING CRITICIZING ISLAM ILLEGAL
3/28/2009 5:48:48 AM
Hello Friends,

A few weeks ago I wrote about the UN resolution banning any
"defamation" of Islam (Here). The resolution is under the guise of respect for all religions but the only religion mentioned in the resolution is Islam.

This is interesting since the Organization for the Islamic Conference (OIC- 57 Islamic countries) and the majority of the counties in this organization have no respect for any religion other then Islam. In the majority of the countries it is illegal to pray in any house of worship other then Mosques. They defame all other religions on a daily basis but want their religion respected and any that "defame" it to be prosecuted and punished. (According to their laws up to and including murder.)

This is another wake up call friends. Our religious freedoms and freedom of speech are in grave danger. In fact this resolution is an act of religious oppression for all religions other then Islam.

Shalom,

Peter

March 27, 2009

EDITORIAL: The U.N. tackles religion

Will the United Nations soon be issuing fatwas? Today the U.N. Human Rights Council is expected to vote on a resolution introduced by Pakistan on behalf of the Organization of the Islamic Conference to combat defamation of religion, in particular Islam. This resolution is part of an effort begun in 1999 to establish an international framework that would in practice legitimize religious oppression. It is an assault on the rights of the individual and freedom of conscience.

The language of the resolution seems benign enough, condemning stereotyping, inflammatory statements and so forth. But very troubling is the elasticity of the term "defamation." It is used to silence social critics and other liberal voices in countries where the law is captive of the official religion. "Anti-blasphemy" statutes in Shariah-based legal systems squelch debate over the rights of women, the right to free speech and expression, privacy, criminal justice and a variety of other off-limits issues. This U.N. resolution would give further international sanction to every authoritarian regime that hides its oppression behind the veil of faith.

The OIC also plans to introduce binding resolutions that will require states to punish religious defamers. In practice this could target almost anyone with an opinion. Recent experience has shown that, particularly in the Muslim world, almost any comment can be tarred as defamatory and incite fatal violence. Publication of caricatures of Mohammed in the Danish Jyllands-Poste in 2005 sparked riots. Salman Rushdie was threatened with death for discussing irregularities in the history of the Koran in his novel . There were even protests in 1963 when U.S. Ambassador to India John Kenneth Galbraith named his family cat "Ahmed," one of the forms of the name "Mohammed."

It is fully appropriate for the public, the media, and even in some cases public officials to speak out if they feel speech or actions defame faith. But the OIC wants to establish an international framework for punitive government action against even legitimate criticism of religion. This is a dangerous evolution of international law wholly at odds with the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which enshrined the individual's "right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion" including "freedom to change his religion or belief" and to publicly "manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance." However according to the OIC's 1990 Cairo Declaration, any such rights are ultimately "subject to the Islamic Shariah."

Islam is the only religion mentioned in the OIC resolution, and can profitably be examined under the proposal's criteria. The resolution decries "negative stereotyping and defamation of religions." But the Koran and other Muslim holy works are rife with defamatory comments about Jews, Christians, pagans and other "apes and swine." The resolution deplores "all acts of psychological and physical violence and assaults."

But missionaries and converts are subjected to death sentences in many Shariah-based legal systems. The resolution condemns the type of "defamation of religion and incitement to religious hatred." But this would be familiar to anyone in the region when the talk turns to Israel, India or the West. By all means, let us apply these standards to some of the member states of the OIC and make an honest accounting of the true sources of intolerance.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - AHMADINEJAD ASSURES ASSAD THAT USA AND ISRAEL ARE WESKENING
3/28/2009 7:08:17 AM

Hello Friends,

Ahmadinejad assured Assad of Syria that Israel and the US were weakening "with God's help".

Well I can understand what he means about the US unfortunately with BHO in the White House but when the new Israeli government is sworn in under the leadership of Bibi Netanyahu it is a bit more difficult to understand.  I'm not sure Ahmadinejad understands the ramifications yet either. Time will tell.

BHO still thinks Ahmadinejad is a partner for "normal" talks between countries. The Iranian leader just said what he thinks of him when he said "weakening". What a farce.

Read the short mews article below.

Shalom,

Peter

Ahmadinejad tells Syrian president that 'regional conditions are working against Israel and the US'

Dudi Cohen

Iranian leader assures Assad of Muslim victory

Assad with Ahmadinejad  Photo: AF

Ahmadinejad tells Syrian president that 'regional conditions are working against Israel and the US'

Dudi Cohen

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told his Syrian counterpart, Bashar Assad, on Friday that Israel and the US were "weakening with God's help".

During the phone conversation quoted by Iranian news agencies Ahmadinejad said, "The strong camp of friendly countries such as Iran and Syria are on their way to victory."

According to the Iranian leader, "The regional conditions are working in favor of the Muslim countries and against the Zionist regime and its allies."

Assad said that Syria and Iran were "in the same fortress", and Ahmadinejad said the two countries should "take advantage of abilities and opportunities in a wise manner".

Early in March Iran's president convened a conference for the support of the Palestinian people, in which he said legal measures would bear results "and the criminals of the Zionist regime will eventually be put to death".

He called for "a global front against Zionism which would work to support the people in Gaza and in Palestine on the one hand, and work to punish the Zionist criminals on the other hand."

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem said earlier this month that his country's relationship with Iran would remain intimate. He told Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa that relations with the country were "excellent".

Y NET NEWS.COM

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!