Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - MALMO, SWEDEN ------ MALMORABIA ?
3/14/2009 8:15:44 PM

Hello Robert,

Interesting and philosophically there might be right in some of your claims but unfortunately we are facing a different set of problems that have to be dealt with in order to protect OUR right to freedom of speech.

According to many of the laws passed in different countries and the law they are trying to pass in the UN we will not have the right to say a thing against Islam and they can say kill, behead, slaughter all the infidels (and much worse) that don't convert to Islam. This fight is one of the most important we are facing today.

So, we have to drop the philosophical arguments and get down to the nitty gritty of defending our rights to freedom of speech. If we lose that we lost the fight altogether.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - MALMO, SWEDEN ------ MALMORABIA ?
3/14/2009 8:34:54 PM

Hi Geketa,

I agree there are moderate Muslims but where are they? Why don't we hear their voices crying out this is not our way? Why don;t we hear them stating that the extremists don't represent them or act in their name?

There a re very few willing to do that and the rest are either afraid or accept what is being preached in the Mosques, on TV and elsewhere.

The bottom line is that I am in  total agreement with Geert Wilders' statement that there might be moderate Muslims but there is no moderate Islam.

In the movie Obsessions one of those interviewed is a Muslim that was once a PLO terrorist and was in a Israeli prison. He realized the truth and is now fighting to stop the extreme/radical Islam. He said that around 25% io the Muslims are radicals and terrorist. But, the 25% represent close to 300,000,000 muslims world wide. Do you grasp that number?  It's close to the total population of the USA. Think about that and understand this is every bodies fight and it's about time people woke uo to the dangers they are facing.

As to your neighbors. Right now I think it's moot question when we already know there are over 25 terrorist training camps in the USA from only one faction of the extreme Islam. I'm assuming there are many more.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - 30 YEARS OF PEACE BETWEEN EGYPT AND ISRAEL
3/15/2009 6:51:15 AM

Hello Peter

I was listening to some videos by JD Farag on YouTube about Israel as Israel relates to Bible prophecy.  There was a series of videos and I do not remember the one where he mentioned the oil found in Israel.  Come to think of it, it was probably a video done in 2008. 

I don't think you will want to go through all of the videos for this reason alone but here is link in case anyone is interested in checking out what JD Farag says about Israel and Bible prophecy......

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CFC306B128E3E937

Because this link takes you to a play list, you can watch each video one after the other and youtube changes from one video to the next automatically.  I use Firefox so I keep this link in a tab so it is always there and I can then watch a video or two each day.  It even tells me where I left off the previous day.  Pretty neat.  This technology gets better every day.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - AN OPEN LETTER FROM INDIA TO BHO
3/15/2009 9:39:54 AM
Hello Friends,

Below you'll find a letter to BHO written by an Indian Mr. Tavleen Singh an avid Barak Obama supporter. He is amazed that BHO plans to talk to the "moderate" Taliban. Just as there is no moderate Islam there is no moderate Taliban.  

Read his article and you'll find that he makes sense and his arguments are sound. BHO would do well to listen and heed the sound advice given by Mr. Singh.

Shalom,

Peter

Do not tolerate radical Islam
Tavleen Singh

As a huge fan of Barack Obama and a dedicated enemy of radical Islam it worried me to hear the American President talk of ‘moderate’ Taliban. I found myself wondering how they would be graded. Would those who burned girls’ schools but did not participate in the global jihad be considered moderate? What about those who believe in stoning women to death and marrying nine-year-old girls but not in suicide bombing—would they be considered moderate? By this measure the men who blew the Bamian Buddhas to smithereens would be considered mere pranksters trying to amuse Allah with a spectacular display of idol smashing.

After the American President made his comment about moderate Taliban he got a response from the Taliban themselves. There is no such thing as moderate Taliban, a Taliban spokesman retorted angrily, unless the President meant the lazy old Muslims who sit idly at home instead of joining the jihad against Jews, Hindus and Americans.

Instead of listening to the ‘thinkers’ and think tanks in Washington Mr. Obama would do better to listen carefully to what the Islamists themselves say loudly and clearly. He would discover that the objective of the worldwide jihad is to convert the whole world to radical Islam. They believe this is what Allah wants and are ready to die fighting to make Allah’s wishes come true so that they can spend Eternity frolicking with those seventy-two virgins in Paradise. Odd, isn’t it, that it’s alright to get up to all sorts of mischief in heaven but a sin to do the same things on Earth?

Radical Islam is an ugly, dangerous ideology. There is nothing in it that would help solve the world’s problems or lighten its shadows. Its fundamental principle is that everything we need to know about life, laws and faith is revealed in the Koran and that we must abide by the interpretation given us by semi-literate, fanatical mullahs. If not we will be punished horribly by bearded mujahideen. Radical Islamists believe they have the right to impose their diktat well beyond faith to politics, culture and every aspect of life. This is where the problem begins.

For us in India it is an especially serious problem. Not only do we have more Muslims than almost any other country but we are also the ultimate idol-worshipping country, bursting at the seams with heathens who indulge happily in such pagan festivals as Holi. We like being heathens and we want India to stay the way it is—full of loose, pub-going women who disdain being told how to behave by priests and other fanatics. The Islamists would like these things to change and for India to become more Islamic. In interviews to magazines and newspapers they have no hesitation in admitting that they think India would benefit from becoming fully Islamic. We must fight them because our way is better and worth fighting for. Freedom of worship is a superior idea to the totalitarian faith that radical Islam preaches.

The religions of India are in their essence atheistic and the opposite in almost every way to the theistic religions that came to us from the neighbourhood in which Islam was revealed to the Prophet. For centuries we have lived peacefully with Islam because of our fundamental belief that everyone has a right to their own faith. But, with the visible radicalisation of Muslims across India under the malevolent influence of radical Islamists, tensions between the communities have grown in recent years. These tensions are compounded by the sad reality that a very large number of India’s Muslims live in desperate poverty. They are mostly illiterate and those who are not are often schooled in madrassas that make them unemployable and deprive them of all access to modern ideas. They become easy recruits for the jihad, easy to convince that killing innocent people by killing themselves will get them an extra virgin or two in Paradise.

Even by the standards of radical Islam the Taliban are unspeakable monsters as can be seen from a casual examination of what they did when they ruled Afghanistan and what they are now doing to Swat and Bajaur. In Swat more than 200 girls’ schools have been burned in recent months, schoolgirls have been attacked for daring to go to school, journalists have been beheaded for telling the truth and Sufi Mohammad has given interviews saying that democracy is an infidel idea. To accept any of these things as acceptable because Islam has a different set of values to ours would amount to tolerating intolerance. In many European countries this has already happened with dangerous consequences. If Barack Obama continues to search for moderate Taliban to negotiate peace with, the consequences for the world are likely to be even more dangerous.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - 30 YEARS OF PEACE BETWEEN EGYPT AND ISRAEL
3/15/2009 11:19:49 AM

Hello Peter,

Sunday afternoon for me at present (day off! J) That comment also has something to do in the whole problematic. Yes, the problem is, as you say, no longer for philosophical considerations, but I would have preferred to have given them as I said, a theological connotation and it is precisely the lack of this understanding that we have all progressively put aside since many … many hundreds of years that has caused for today being one of urgency in which talking and smart considerations seem totally out of the current and urgent agenda. There is no point running to shut the gate once the fox has entered the chicken enclosure, other urgencies at that point need to be attended to. Yes, the knot is huge, far greater than what we currently see or understand of at present. Today nothing is caused by an individual problem, they all stem from conflicting interests from all quarters and all are in themselves essential and beyond the reasoning of a single individual. The best example I can give (Video below 4 successive videos!) of an interlaced silly little mishap that grows before you dare even to consider it, into a horror of massive proportions is that of flight 401 that crashed in the Everglades killing 100s of its passengers and crew. This had as origins the failure of a very insignificant little green light bulb worth 5 cents, informing about the plane’s nose wheel assertion for being down and locked. To me it is totally obvious that the Middle East crises today associated with the global economic crises and the lethargy of European nations that you may no longer name as nations (Politically incorrect) and add to that, religion congruities as well as huge dose of secular (non believing arrogance) is quite sufficient for doing away with any scientist trying to better the nuke bomb.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

((youtube id="EZE4GrgbGSM&feature=related"))((/youtube))

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!