Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
3/3/2009 11:17:44 PM
Hello Peter and friends,
I have been out for a while attending to family matters and taking a short time out for me .

I have read through all the post and thought I might just make a few comments on the last couple of pages.

I have studied the history of Islam in great depth. I have read the Koran  as well. I also have read the brotherhood charter. I found  the Koran a  most disturbing book and find it incredible that anyone could find it a holy or sacred book. Before 9/11 Islam and Muslim were not a common word in our house nor even something we gave much thought too. But what I find even more disturbing is the fact that the leftist just don't seem to understand the religion is hell bent and determined to take over the whole WORLD.

They move into a country first they have tons of kids , they become citizens , vote and than take  jobs and turn around and  force the business owners to allow them special prayer times or they fill law suits against the company for discrimination.One company here even had to allow a special holiday for Romidom (might not be spelled right)they wanted the company to give up Christmas or Thanksgiving both American holidays long before Muslims came here to live . The Us is now in the appeasement stage and quickly headed down the road that saying anything against the Muslim religionwill be a hate crime. I am so glad people like Bridgette and David along with others are speaking out against Islam.I have to wonder what the senate thought about David's movie ..

I wonder what people would do if they knew there were actually terrorist cells right in their neighborhoods ? Maybe even the Muslim next door. I know the FBI isn't doing much nor is the CIA. We best start speaking out and taking action against Islam here in the US before it's too late.

Shalom
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - A SHORT OVERVIEW OF SHARIAH LAW
3/3/2009 11:38:17 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter and Friends!

I must admit that I was totally shocked to learn that Sharia court
officially has been recognized and given power in Britain last year. I sorta expected France, Denmark, and several other countries in the EU to cave in the Islamic intimidation, but Britain???

In any case, it seems that Sharia law and "honor" killings do go hand in hand. As you well know, there are many documented cases of "honor" killings in the U.K, France, Sweden, and even the United States. Many young Muslim women have been brutally murdered in the name of "honor." I wonder how long it will take for the feminist crowds in these western countries to come out and raise their voices to condemn the horrific killing of so many helpless Muslim girls and women by their own father, husband, uncle, or brothers in the name of "honor." 

Here is another example of "honor" killing:

Teenage Iraqi girl who fell in love with BRITISH soldier in Basra is murdered by her own father in honour killing

I am sure that many people in the UK can recall the above headline that appeared in the Daily Mail on April 28, 2008. According to the Daily Mail:

An Iraqi teenage girl was brutally murdered by her father in an "honour killing" after she fell in love with a British soldier in Basra.

Seventeen-year-old Rand Abdel-Qader told her best friend how she had fallen for Paul, a 22-year-old she met at a charity where she worked as a volunteer.

When her father learned she had been seen speaking to a foreigner he rushed home and butchered her, strangling and stabbing her while screaming that he was "cleansing his honour".

He was arrested, but Iraqi police took no action. His wife has since left him and is in hiding.

The Ministry of Defence was last night trying to trace the soldier. Officials stressed he appeared to have done nothing wrong by befriending the girl.

While there is no suggestion the two had any physical relationship, the case raises questions about the training given to British forces in understanding cultural values in a city where 47 women died in "honour killings" last year.

The complete report can be found at the following link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562358/Teenage-Iraqi-girl-fell-love-BRITISH-soldier-Basra-murdered-father-honour-killing.html

It seems that our liberties and freedom continue to erode everyday. When will freedom-loving people around the world wake up and fight for the freedom that God has given to mankind.

Until next time--

Stay Safe, Stay Well, and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 2:24:10 AM

Hi Ron,

Thanks for sharing the video with us.

I have been talking about the 5th front for a while now. Namely the home grown terrorists and extremists.  The 35 camps mentioned are from one specific group. Would it surprise you to know that there are other groups already functioning within the USA for quite a while now?

This is an extremely dangerous situation and it's getting worse by the day. Apathy seems to be the name of the game. It's about time people started waking up!

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 2:46:52 AM

Hi Geketa,

Glad to see you're back. You've been missed. :)

The 5th front of extremists/terrorists groups have been active for quite a while in the USA. The media knew about it but again failed in their duties to the public. The FBI knew about it as did the government. They all failed the citizens and allowed them to carry on unimpaired. 

The creeping Islamization of the USA is beyond the normal statistics of influence against the percentage of the population. It's not creeping anymore but accelerating by leaps and bounds way out of proportion to the percentage of the population. Could their money have something to do with their undue influence?

I'm not sure which David you referred to but I'm assuming you mean Geert Wilders  and his movie Fitna (guess you have Davids on your mind :) ). But that said he is like David fighting Goliath and so far he's making himself heard by concerned people all over the world. He deserves our support and he sure has mine. 

Shariah law is being felt more and more within the borders of the USA and it's about time that we the people make our voices heard AND demand hat our politicians take the necessary actions to uphold the constitution and not some barbaric laws that include honor killings that a demented DA called an extreme case of "domestic violence" and charged a man who beheaded his wife with 2nd degree murder only!

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 2:54:56 AM

Hi JoAnne,

I'm surprised you're surprised about the Brits. They have been giving in to the demands of Islam for quite a while now. It appears that the bastion of democracy no longer exists  but is just another conquest of the Eurabian influence all over Europe.

Honor killings are being accepted even in the USA as part of their "culture". What a culture! There are many cases on the books in the USA and many other Western countries that are being so lenient with them that it's more a farce then a judicial system anymore.

Next step is outright Shariah law that will be  governing instead of the Constitution. BHO, isn't helping much either on this issue.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!