Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Egyptian Cleric Says-Valentines Day More Dangerous Then, Aids, Ebola and Cholera
2/13/2009 1:48:03 PM
http://theholidayspot.com/valentine/wish101languages.htm

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - BEHEADING IN NEW YORK - HONOR KILLING
2/14/2009 1:40:52 AM
Hello Friends,

I read this article this morning in Atlas Shrugs and admit to once again being shocked at the brutality of Islam towards its women. This is not the first case of "honor" killings in the USA and the apparent acceptance and leniency of the legal authorities towards those guilty of these crimes. As you'll see in this case the husband beheaded his wife and is only being charged with 2nd degree murder. Is it only me that finds this to be a travesty of justice? 

I guess this is their version of the RED so loved in Valentines day.

Shalom, 

Peter 

BEHEADING IN NEW YORK: "HONOR KILLING"

We are throwing our women out like so much chattel. Where is the wall to wall television coverage like you get with Natalee Holloway and Callee Anthony, Jesse Davis? ..... Because the vulture media has already submitted to Islam and the women who experience the worst abuse at the hands of shariah are on their own. Rule of law has been trampled and discarded for multi-garbagism.
These were moderate Muslims, right?

Beheading in Buffalo - at Muslim TV Station Northeast Intelligence (hat tip Taylor)

Hassanbridges 13 February 2009: Muzzammil “Mo” HASSAN, the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, a Buffalo, NY based Islamic television Network he helped pioneer in 2004 amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light, reportedly admitted to police that he beheaded his wife at the television station yesterday afternoon.The victim was identified as Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37, who just last month, filed for and received an order of protection against her husband.

According to police, HASSAN walked into the Orchard Park police station shortly after 6:00 PM

yesterday and admitted that he murdered his wife earlier in the afternoon. While Erie County, NY District Frank A. Sedita III stated about the murder that “”…this is the worst Aasiya zubairform of domestic violence possible,” it is more pertinent to understand that the act of beheading in Islam is frequently and closely associated with “honor killings.”

The intentional mainstream media obfuscation of honor killings and the act of beheading as both relate to Islamic fundamentalist practices & beliefs is anticipated, especially in this case. (For a good primer about Islam and honor killings, please read this 2008 article written by Robert Spencer).

HASSAN and Bridges TV of Buffalo has been a focus of investigation by the Northeast Intelligence Network in the past. The Northeast Intelligence Network made several inquiries to HASSAN and Bridges TV about their relationship with al Manar television - inquiries that HASSAN and his station refused to answer. (Photo: Aasiya Zubair) (HASSAN)

Meanwhile, HASSAN was charged with second-degree murder and has been arraigned by Orchard Park, NY Village Justice Deborah Chimes. He is currently in custody at the Erie County Holding Center

Beheading is second degree murder?

Atlas Shrugs

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 6:30:07 AM

Hello Peter and friends,

I did some research and thought you all might like to read about how Shariah law treats women . Along the way I also discovered they also practice slavery. This turned out to be rather long for that I am sorry.

Shariah law imposes second class status on women and is incompatible with the standards of liberal Western societies and the basic principles of human rights that include equality under the law and the protection of individual freedoms. The shariah code mandates the complete authority of men over women, including the control of their movement, education, marital options, clothing, bodies, place of residence and all other aspects of their existence. Further, it calls for the beating, punishment, and murder of women who don’t comply with shariah requirements.

·  Shariah: an all-encompassing and in-transmutable system of Islamic jurisprudence, found in the Koran and the Sunnah, that covers all aspect of life, including daily routines, hygiene, familial roles and responsibilities, social order and conduct, directives on relationships with Muslims and non-Muslims, religious obligations, financial dealings and many other facets of living.

·  Ird: the sexual purity of a woman that confers honor to her husband, family and community. Ird is based on the traditional standards of behavior set forth in the shariah code and includes subservience to male relatives, modest dress which could include veiling and the covering of the body, and restricted movement outside of the home. The loss of a woman’s ird confers shame upon her family and can result in ostracism by the community, economic damage, political consequences and the loss of self esteem.

·  Zina: the Koranic word for sexual relations outside of marriage. Under shariah law, Zina is punished by lashings, imprisonment or stoning to death.

·  FGM: female genital mutilation refers to the partial or complete removal of the female genitalia for religious and cultural reasons. It is practiced to preserve a female’s chastity and dampen her sexual desire. FGM is permitted in the Koran but required by the Shafi’i, one of the four schools of shariah law within Sunni Islam.

·  Honor Killing: a murder, usually of a female, committed to restore the social and political standing of a family or community when it is believed that the victim has violated traditional behavioral expectations. Such violations can include improper covering of the body, appearing in public without a male relative chaperone, talking to an unrelated male, or exhibiting independence in thought and action. An honor killing can also be based on hearsay or gossip that is perceived as damaging to a woman’s relatives.

·  Forced Marriage: a marriage that is conducted without the consent of one or both parties in which duress is a factor. Such duress can include violence or physical intimidation, psychological abuse, blackmailing, kidnapping, or threats of imprisonment or institutional confinement.

Slavery is also a practice of Islam : Here are those facts :

Islam permits the taking of slaves as “booty” or as a reward for waging jihad. Slavery became a Muslim tradition at the time that Mohammed moved to Medina and amassed sufficient power for the enslavement of non-Muslims.

Slavery is an accepted part of Islamic society and is never viewed in a negative way in the Koran, Sira or Hadith. In fact, it is a God-given right for Muslims to have slaves.

[6:7] Allah has given more of His gifts of material things to some rather than others. In the same manner, those who have more do not give an equal share to their slaves so that they would share equally. Would they then deny the favors of Allah.

Although Islam has sustained slavery for 1400 years, a Muslim may never be enslaved. Only non-believers or kafirs may be enslaved and may be eligible for freedom upon conversion to Islam at the discretion of the slave owner. Slavery is viewed as a moral good in Islam as it transforms a kafir into a believer.

Slaves have no means for legal action in Islam and their rights are based solely on the good will of their master. If a slave flees his master, this is view as a sin against Allah.

Slaves have few civil or legal rights.

The following are rules pertaining to slavery from the Shariah:

1) Muslim men may have sex with female slaves at any time and it is not possible to “rape” a slave.

2) Slaves have the same status as animals and it is permissible to whip them.

3) No Muslim can be put to death for murdering a slave.

4) A slave’s testimony is inadmissible in court.

5) Slaves can be forced to marry whomever their master chooses and may not choose their marriage mate.

6) Christians and Jews who do not pay the jizya or protection tax can be enslaved.

After doing research and looking at the findings. I cannot see how anyone cannot see that Shariah Muslims are dangerous to those living along side them and their ideologies.

In his book, Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters, historian Robert Davis estimates that North African Muslims abducted and enslaved more than 1 million white Christian Europeans from the coastal towns from Sicily to Cornwall between 1530 and 1780. Muslim slavers also seized people from Britain, Ireland, Iceland and even American seaman on ships in the Atlantic.

This is not a religion of peace here are some facts that are very disturbing about other events that are happening world wide Jihad!!

Muslim immigration into the UK has left a trail of rape victims, but 
as long as the political elite place a higher value on multiculturalism,
Britain's women will just have to keep taking one for the team!

Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace
"He who fights that Islam should be superior fights in Allah's cause"
Muhammad, prophet of Islam

2009.02.13 (Fum, Algeria) - An infant and two women are among seven people blown up by Islamic fundamentalists.

2009.02.13 (Karbala, Iraq) - A female suicide bomber detonates in a tent full of Shia pilgrims, sending over forty souls to Allah.

2009.02.13 (Kohat, Afghanistan) - The Taliban shoot dead two women for 'immoral' behavior, then dump their burka-clad bodies in a ditch.

2009.02.12 (North Waziristan, Pakistan) - Taliban militants murder a police officer in an unprovoked rocket attack.

2009.02.12 (Nazran, Ingushetia) - Four Russians are killed when Islamic militants detonate a bomb during a raid.

2009.02.12 (Mosul, Iraq) - Jihadis take out four local cops with a roadside bomb.

Ismanic Terrorist have carried out more than 12,740 Dealy terror attacks Since 9/11

Monthly Jihad Report
 January 2009

Jihad Attacks:

Countries:

Religions:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 7:44:32 AM

Hi Geketa,

Thanks for the article and the research to compile the above information. Much appreciated.

I have to admit that much of what I read is not new to me aside from the acceptance of slavery in this day and age. In the past we knew it was their practice to enslave non believers but I thought that at least wasn't practiced today. You do realize that the major suppliers of slaves to the world  slave market were Muslim slave traders.

I hope that many will read your article and understand what is transpiring now in Europe and now in North America. I wonder what sort of accommodation they will give Hassan for the beheading of his wife. So far he's only being charged with 2nd degree murder and for all we know they will accept the claim of honor killing as part of their religion and culture in order to be more lenient in their judgment. Frightening thought isn't it.

Thanks again for your time and sharing that with us.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Egyptian Cleric Says-Valentines Day More Dangerous Then, Aids, Ebola and Cholera
2/14/2009 10:51:27 AM

Sunny Greetings from California to Peter & Friends!

Peter, thank you for sharing an article about the Egyptian cleric who claimed that "Valentine's more dangerous than AIDS, Ebola, and cholera"

It should not come as a shock to many loving people that some of the hard-line Muslim clerics and governments in some countries in the Middle East have been trying to ban Valentine's Day, the celebration of love. For example, in 2008, Kuwaiti government officials announced that Valentine's Day celebrations contradict Islamic teaching and values; therefore,
Valentine's Day celebrations would be banned in Kuwait. 
The Saudi government also warned
its citizens celebrate Valentine's Day un-Islamic and punishable by law.

Banning
Valentine's Day celebration in many Muslim societies is just a manifestation of hate for western culture and religion.

When people are too busy promoting hate, they have no time to love.

Let Us Celebrate the Global Holiday of Love!

Happy Valentine's Day to All!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!