Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
2/12/2009 3:17:33 AM

Hello JoAnne,

So good to see you here. I know how busy you are and your participation is greatly appreciated.

It is sad that the Hamas children are trained from childhood to hate. There are many videos and pictures that show their (Hamas) brainwashing and propaganda tactics with these children from the tender age of kindergarten.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2009 3:31:05 AM

Hi AnaMaria,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

You wrote very eloquently and I can't but agree with all you said. I find that I have to add something that has been on my mind for a long time now.

We, all of us would do anything for our children up to and including die for them. This is why I find the Hamas actions with their children so incomprehensible. What they are doing is the exact opposite of that. They teach their children to die for them in the guise of suicide bombers and human shields. In essence they are saying the exact opposite of what we believe in. The children are there to die for them and protect them.

How can we reconcile ourselves with that? The death of any child is a tragedy that we all cry over and they are celebrating the deaths of their children. As I said incomprehensible.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2009 3:53:20 AM

Hello Friends,

Helen, Amanda & Sava, I haven't responded to your last posts not out of forgetfulness but cos of the turn it took in the sense of the devil and more.

As you may know in our religion there is not  much emphasis  put on the the devil but evil is definitely touched on. I wanted to respond in a way that will express my feelings on this sensitive part of this discussion.

All of us that pray whether it be in an organized manner in church, synagogue, temple etc. or in private in our homes do so in order to communicate with our God. When one goes to church for instance it is in order to pray in unison with their fellow members and hear a sermon that  praises God and teaches love and peace for all fellow man.

When the Muslim goes to the Mosque in many cases it is one of the major places for inciting the adherents of Islam to Jihad. There are a myriad of example of this and can be found all over the internet. The Imams and clerics use rabble rousing techniques to incite the members that in many cases result in immediate violence and sometimes much worse then that. This is Evil in the worst sense of the word.

Below is a video of a few Imams and clerics doing just that. The majority of the video is of one very respected cleric in particular. This is a very graphic video and it is proudly and gleefully presented by this respected Muslim cleric.

((youtube id="QxgicdtyhB4"))((/youtube))

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2009 7:27:51 AM
Hello Peter and friends,

I have been reading the thread for the past few days and did not have time to post until now.

Barry Rubin's commentary on the middle east gives a much broader understanding of the middle east than what I understood. I always enjoy his writings. I wish other news medias would pick them up and publish them but of course than the truth would be told and people might not have so  sympathetic towards Hamas and other radical Muslims.

Joanne,

Good to see you. You always bring something good to the table. I am an admirer of Golda Meir, she seemed to be a good leader for Israel. Her main problem was that she was not able to get her cabinet  to agree on policies so she resigned. The conflict in the middle east is one that is so complicated. I sometimes wonder if there is any real solution to peace:(  My greatest question on the whole matter is how do you make  peace when their  holy leaders teach  war? I do not think you can.

BTW Peter you video did not show .. want to give it another shot ?

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/12/2009 8:29:05 AM

Hello Peter

That last video has to be amongst the most grotesque
I have ever seen.  I did not know that such pictures
existed.  I knew there were a lot of still pictures but
many of these were moving pictures.

The Muslims need to make up their mind.....
Some Muslims, like the Irani leader (I don't how to
spell his name), say there was no Holocaust; others
like this video say the Jews were starved, mistreated
and killed by the millions, albeit because, they say,
the Jews were the suppressors and agitators which
I know is not the truth.

Muslims lie not only to the rest of the world but they
sit and lie to other Muslims, often knowing that they
are lying and making up things as they go along. If
you want documentation, just watch the last video
that Peter had in his last post.

Sometimes, they believe what they are saying.  It
is unreal.  This last year, in my studies of Islam and
Muslims, has been a shocker.  The Muslims do such
horrid things  which I never even dreamed people
would do. 

There are 2 things that go beyond all reason ... one
is teaching children to hate and using them as shields
or strapping bombs on them is the other.  Oh yes, my
heart goes out to the Palestinian children as much as
any other children.

Actually my heart goes out to the Palestinian people,
too, because I don't think we can imagine what Hamas
is doing to them to make them "volunteer" to be
shields and other such things.  How many of those
13,000 Palestinians killed were actually killed by their
own Hamas just to make it look like Israel killed them? 
Do we know?  What is really happening behind that
cement wall?  Are women and little girls being raped?

We must pray for these children, all children and all
peoples everyday.   And remember to pray for the
peace of Jerusalem  ...and Israel.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!