Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - A Short History Lesson
2/3/2009 12:29:49 PM
PEter!

Most Egyptians see Sadat as the signer of the
Treaty of Shame.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 12:33:42 PM

Please folks, let's not have another war.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 12:48:07 PM
Peter

Peace is what we alll want. So Israel and Palestine. I say right out that I am not an anti-zionist but I hate to see countries having the best war mashins to make attack wars on civilians by trying to cower their war declarations on children use as shileds as an excuse to make their war crimes.

I will not post more here! I will follow the forum. If I feel offended by anyone I will post in my forum. This turned to duality dialogue between you and me. As you wrote earlier. We have different opinion and this is a no-end discussion.

Have a nice evening.
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 12:55:24 PM

Hello Georgios,

Boy you must be searching to find the extreme Jewish leftists that are Israel's worst enemies. All countries have them and congratulations you seem to find them.

Israel is negotiating for peace for years and every agreement was broken by the Palestinians. Yet we still carry on cos we want to live in peace but you might fail to understand this but the Hamas want no part of it. Just read their charter.

They will do everything in their power to insure that a viable peace agreement won't be reached.  So, they continue to fire their rockets and mortars for that reason alone. So, we will continue to defend ourselves.

This disagreement between us won't be resolved .You have your beliefs and I have mine. You certainly won't change my mind nor cause me to suddenly think that the terrorist organization Hamas are angels of mercy.

You're looking for conspiracies look no further cos the biggest one of all is the Islamic Plan for world domination. You really should start worrying about your own back yard before it's to late.

I won't be responding again to what I can only consider hate diatribes and believe that your agenda is not for the good of the Palestinians but for other reasons.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 1:05:09 PM

Hello again Georgios,

After posting I read your comment that most Egyptians see Sadat as the signer of the Treaty of Shame.

What are you saying that peace is not supposed to be the objective we are striving for? It's only the Islamic Brotherhood that is and was against it and we do know who and what they are.

Sorry, on the one hand you talk peace and when it's reached that's no good either. You have to decide what it is you really want or are trying to say.

Yes, we really can't agree on this subject it seems.

Pat, I have to agree with you. I never started this thread to start a war and will continue to post information that isn't being reported on by the media. Thanks for your efforts.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!