Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - A Short History Lesson
2/3/2009 1:09:12 PM

Peter, I say from the bottom of my heart

THANK you for not getting mad at me for interferring.  It's YOUR forum and you have the right to run it the way you want.  I just don't want to see 2 good guy getting all mad at each other again.

I tried to inject a little humor and I hope that is okay. 

Thanks, Pat (still in my robe because i have a bad cold)

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 1:18:30 PM

I come in peace...lol

remember this song??

((youtube id="7sjSHazjrWg"))((/youtube))

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 1:22:43 PM

Hello Pat,

No I didn't mind it at all and for those that know me well I have a great sense of humor.

Your gesture is appreciated.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 1:48:37 PM
I will make an exception by replying here to give an explanation.

The Sadat-Begin Treaty is had possitive results for Israel and Egypt. The treaty gave nothing to the Israel-Palestine matter. In the Arab world, Sadat's death was greeted with jubilation.

Egypt signed this treaty only for their own interests. How much better it would be if that treaty contained the Palestine matter too. The 6-day war and the 1973 war were to "help" Palestine be recognized. The result was to divide Palestine in 2-3 pieces of interest.

The officials compare this treaty with the treaty of the Vishy, France 1940. It is not me who baptized this treaty as the Treaty of Shame. It is the the Arabic World.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/3/2009 4:30:00 PM

Georgios

No one is laughing at the Palestinian children made into soldiers.  How could anyone think even for a moment that there is anything funny about it?   We are outraged  that the Palestinians would do such a thing to their children.  We are flabbergasted  that the Palestinians would even consider hiding behind babies, children and moms as human shields.  It doesn't get more evil than that.  It is beyond our sensibilities!  We cannot fathom such a thing because it is not something we would think of doing,  even for a moment. 

The reason we show these pictures is so people can see what is going on in the Middle East.  We hope to bring public shame to the Palestinian adults and particularly Hamas in order to stop the use of children in their hostilities.  If the adults want to fight and kill each other then let them but first put the children in a safe place.  Better yet, stop ALL the killing.

You talk about Israel killing the children.  It is NOT Israel who is killing the children, it is the Palestinian adults and the Palestinian leaders who are KILLING THEIR OWN CHILDREN by making soldiers out of them, by using them as shields, by having them strap on bombs and by not protecting them.   What kind of men are they that they would not take them out of the line of fire.  They are not men at all.  They are beasts.  No, not even beasts would do this.  They are lower than snakes.

The Palestinians are actually doing these things to their children knowing they will be killed.  They do this ON PURPOSE to make Israel look like the culprit.

I do not doubt for a moment that this fighting would not be happening if the Palestinians had not fired thousands of rockets on Israel in the first place.  Israel restrained themselves from retaliating for several years and cannot be blamed for what is happening now.  Israel is now attempting to blow up the Palestinian artillery and it cannot help if the people put themselves up as human shields.  Israel even gives them warning to leave the area to be bombed next.  In which war has any country ever done that?  Is that the way to conduct a war?  But Israel is doing just that.

I do not doubt for a moment that if the Palestinians put down their arms that Israel would stop the bombing immediately.   In bygone days, it is then that the losing country is taken over by the victor, is it not.  I do not doubt that Israel would not only stop the bombing but probably would not even go in and take away the Palestinians' arms which I would consider a mistake.

I believe also that not only would Israel stop her bombing but she would be looking for ways to help the Palestinians to develop their territories and to help them prosper.  They have already done things like that in the past.  Israel is treating many of the Palestinians in Israeli hospitals.  The good that Israel does and what good it does in the future for the Palestinians is not welcomed by the Palestinians as it is like having hot coals poured on the head.

It is the Palestinian leaders who want war.  It brings attention to them and to some people, it makes Israel look bad.  It is said they will not be happy until they have driven Israel "into the sea".  They will not even be happy then.  Think about it.  What would they do with themselves if there was no one to kill?  Oh but I forgot, there will be plenty of Christians to kill, won't there?  "First Saturday and then comes Sunday" as the Muslims say.

Georgios, are you a Muslim?  Make no mistake that if you are not a Muslim (or maybe even if you are), once the Jews have been annihilated, you will be next.  The Palestinians even kill their own, the Muslims ...did you know?

Georgios, you don't really care all that much about the Palestinians or even their children.  I care far more about their children than you do.  By taking sides with the Palestinians, it lets you be the anti-Jew racist that you are, without coming out and saying that you hate them, isn't that true?  When you take sides with the Palestinians and promote your bit of propaganda, you see that as doing your bit against Israel, am I right?

As far as my last name goes, I will address that in a separate post, so we can clear that issue up for once and for all.

Pat, it must be an insult to Peter to be put in the same sentence with Georgios as the "good" guys.  It would be an insult to me.  Georgios may have his good points but they are few and far between.  Read between the lines of what he is saying and you will see his devious ways.

To Pat and others who don't like the heated debates, a forum like this one honestly is not for you because the topic is such that it will sooner later heat a few collars.  The heated discussions are actually good.  It brings attention to this urgent matter much better than a "polite" exchange would do.

God bless you all; have a great and thankful day.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0