Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - A Short History Lesson
2/3/2009 11:02:53 AM
Hi GEKETA!

There is nothing different in your reply from my post. Reading carefully the info you brought up I can clearly state that you and me we belong and same "conspiracy folks". CONGRATULATIONS for that statement my lady.

If you don't agree then it means that you support the excuse of "friendly killnings" of Americans in international waters.

O poor American mothers, wifes and relatives who lost their sons in duty, murdered by friends "incidental" hit to Tell BigBrother to STAY of of their business.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 11:31:26 AM

Hello Friends,

This a brief explanation of why I started this thread. On second thought knowing myself well it won't be so brief. :)

During the recent engagement in Gaza the media was very selective as usual with the news and information supplied to the general public. This is nothing new and I wanted to give a different perspective to the war. As you all know the media instead of being reporters they were commentators and giving the impression that their commentary is the news while nothing can be farther from the truth.

It appears that there are some that aren't very happy with what I'm doing and that includes my very good friend Georgios. He started a thread and announced that the Turkish Prime Minister: 

"Erdogan is a Muslim and he could not accept all bullshit and all lies that Simon Peres had to say in Davos to convince the Europeans for the the neccesity to bomb Gaza".Now I take exception to that statement and for anyone that listened to what President Peres had to say will agree that he stated facts and only facts and the truth is somehow hard to accept if you are kowtowing to the Hamas/Islamic propaganda. The Turkish PM did just that and showed a strong dislike to say the least to Israel and Israelis/Jews. Shimon Peres did an admirable job explaining what had to be explained and his speech was received with a resounding applause by the audience. Turkish – Israeli relations historically are excellent and both countries benefit from this relationship. Needless to say they were even better before a religious government was elected but never the less still good. Hopefully the relations won't be affected and the PM and President spoke after the talks and affirmed this.

Now my good friend Georgios who from his posts appears does not like Israel, Zionists and the Israeli people started posting “massacres” the Israelis are “guilty” of. Oh well, the first one he posted was not a massacre but retaliation for the massacre of over 60 Israeli workers in an oil refinery near Haifa in late 1947. The second one was a tragedy that never should have happened even though the village of Der Yassin was a focus point for the army of The grand Mufti Of Jerusalem Haj Amin al Husseini (name sound familiar) that was running rampant all over the area and Israel killing Israelis in order to ensure that Israel didn't declare its independence and the State of Israel. I am replying here cos I know the sources of his information and won't be a part of the hate websites he's sourcing and then using wikipedia as a source too. In addition in this thread Georgios doesn't allow responses in any case.

Please understand. I am not interested in rehashing distant history but discussing the issues before us today. The actions of the Grand Mufti Haj Amin Al Husseini and the hatred he imbued in the Palestinians then are part and parcel of the problem today. Prior to his inciting the Palestinians there were decent relations between the Jews and the Arabs and they lived in peace side by side.

I checked and there are a plethora of websites with proof of Greek massacres (of Turks) in the 1800s, early 1900s and even in the 1960s. Should I start a thread with them to show that the Greeks are guilty of massacres?? Not interested and as I stated earlier the issues of the present are what interest me. No more no less.

My good friend Georgios wrote: 

As for Israel. My country waited long, but Greece recognied Israel meaning that I accept this status”.

Much appreciated and I do thank you for recognizing Israel. Where you erred was when you wrote that: 

I am pro-palestinian in matter that they are a suverain country with elected government, that Israel either they want it or not they must accept.

The Palestinians aren't a sovereign country (and never were) yet. At the moment they are the Palestinian Authority and the declaration of the country is part of the peace talks that are in progress now. In previous agreements with Arafat the Authority was declared with elections for local government.

So, my friends this “brief” explanation comes to an end. I hope you all understand why this thread is important to me and why I think you all should be able to hear and read news about the situation that you won't see on the “news”.

Until next time,

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 11:51:06 AM
Hi Peter!

What I find wrong in this entire thread is to make a jokes on children. It is not a joke Peter and your good friend JoAnne sent some pictures to tell us that those kids are ready for fight and Jim stated However, I don't think the Israelis should stand there and let them shoot them.  I wouldn't.
I woinder who is killning who.

I will go on use my
"ZIONIST SOURCES and CONSPIARY folks" in this case the Official UN (United Nations) statistics.

You and your good friends laugh ironically to those kids holding guns but your Israeli Airforce, one of the most modern Air craft in the world recongnized 412 or those children as HAMAZ terrorists and killed them.

NOW YOUR COUNTRY GAVE THEM A LESSON.
When can we expect next war? Propably in a couple of months.

It will take 9 moths to get 412 new HAMAS WARRIORS to kill.

STATISTICS ON LAST WAR

Palestinians & Israelis Killed
in Gaza 12/27/08 - 1/18/09

Palestinian & Israeli Children Killed in Gaza 12/27/08 - 1/18/09

chart showing that 1,314 Palestinians and 9 Israelis have been killed. chart showing that 412 Palestinian kids and 0 Israeli kids have been killed.

Sources: UN & Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: 1 |

Georgios
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 11:53:41 AM
Georgios,

You and I have NOTHING in common!!! Nothing similar in our understanding of the issue so no partnership. Thank you but no thank you!!

I support Israel and the US. Your lies mean nothing to me. I support the truth which you seem unable to comprehend friendly fire is always a tragedy but it happens. That is why they call it an "accident"  My very own son is considering joining the Israeli army and I am so proud of him for standing with OUR people !
Let me break it down for you  in case you don't understand English!!

Despite those who want to keep this incident alive as a "cover up", the fact is that all available evidence is fully consistent with the original explanations: the attack was an accident of war.

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 12:09:36 PM
Thanks Geketa!

Very good! You know I am gathering the the hens from the chickens. Accourding to your ideas the massacre in the King David Hotel was also a accident of war. I SAY IT WAS A CRIME OF WAR by terrorists. So it was classified by United Kingdom.

Well the was a wanted dead or alive on Menachem Begin by United Kingdom.
HOW IRONIC
But instead of sending him to Haage court for war crimes the gave him the NOBEL PRIZE for Peace.

I will go on posting information for open-minded people to read. Go on to support Israel and USA. While your people abrad are loosing their jobs and aren't able to buy hteir food your country sends $7.000.000 per day to support Israel which Israel uses to kill innocent children.

"Godbye my Love Godbye"

Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!