Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
2/2/2009 6:40:16 PM

Hi Jim,

Yes the weapons are real but I can't attest to the clips being loaded. If they aren't it's not difficult to load em up is it?

I agree that the parents are to blame but the same brainwashing/indoctrination and Islamic beliefs are what the parents were raised on as well and they are carrying on that tradition with their kids and becoming even more extreme by willingly sending their children off to be suicide bombers.

In addition don't forget that there is also the fear factor the ordinary Gazan faces which the Hamas is instilling in all that don't kowtow and bend to their dictatorial rule.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 6:51:46 PM

Hi Val,

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your views with us.

Yep the politicians are a major problem and we've all learned that they can't be trusted. What I find even worse is the News Media that stopped reporting ages ago and supply us with commentary instead in the guise of News. I'm not sure who's following who anymore the politicians the media or the media the politicians. It's like asking the classic question: what came first the chicken or the egg?

Thanks for your prayers it's much appreciated.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:05:36 PM

Hi Helen & Valerie,

No need for you to get in a spat over this thread. I appreciate both of you and your objective thinking.

We all have agendas of sorts. Mine is to show the biased "reporting" on the media isn't the only option to get news as it really happens. It's available all over the internet and other media coverage too. 

Valerie, Helen had an "experience" with Geo that has been resolved and is still very wary of him. When I read his posts I too read between the lines and sometimes I don't like what I see there very much. Each of us has his/her own opinion but we don't have to accept them if they are contrary to our beliefs and knowledge. Do we?

So the 2 of you are great ladies (and much appreciated) and there is no reason for misunderstandings between you. :)  

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - A Short History Lesson
2/3/2009 7:01:45 AM
Hi Peter,

I always enjoy Barry Rubins commentaries he does such a nice job.

It looks like Turkey might have sealed its fate with the EU with so many others not wanting them in the first place. I am sure Egypt would not like another war like the Yom Kippur in 1973. I hope Egypt will   do the right thing and stop the weapon smuggling of weapons into Israel.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - A Short History Lesson
2/3/2009 9:55:09 AM

Hi Geketa

Here is a map on History of ISRAEL-PALESTINE

Perhaps this too from the AntiZionst files Peter.

As more and more U.S. citizens across the political spectrum and of all ethnicities become informed on this issue, they are demanding that their elected representatives change current policies. In recent history, the Berlin Wall has fallen, Northern Ireland has achieved peace, and South African apartheid has ended. Change is possible and justice attainable – when people become informed.

“Confusion about the origins of the conflict all too often has obscured Americans’ understanding of its true dimension. It began as a conflict resulting from immigrants struggling to displace the local majority population. All else is derivative from this basic reality.”

– Donald Neff, former Senior Editor, Time Magazine, Fallen Pillars: U.S. Policy towards Palestine and Israel since 1945

“The story of 1948... is the simple but horrific story of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine... Retrieving it from oblivion is incumbent upon us, not just as a greatly overdue act of historiographical reconstruction or professional duty; it is... the very first step we must take if we ever want reconciliation to have a chance, and peace to take root, in the torn lands of Palestine and Israel.”

– Ilan Pappe, Israeli Historian, The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine

“The Palestinian Holocaust is unsurpassed in history. For a country to be occupied, emptied of its people, its physical and cultural landmarks obliterated, its destruction hailed as a miraculous act of God, all done according to a premeditated plan, meticulously executed, internationally supported, and still maintained today...”

– Dr. Salman Abu-Sitta, Palestine Right Of Return, Sacred, Legal, and Possible

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!