Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - Suicide Bomber's Children Shown Video Of Mother's Death On Hamas Children's TV Show
7/10/2009 9:02:46 AM

Hello

That has be about the saddest thing to see.

What really possessed that woman to put on that bomb?

Was she unhappy in her marriage? 

Wafa Sultan tells of her niece or cousin being so unhappy in her brutal marriage that she poured gasoline on herself and burned herself up.  Imagine!  Strapping on a bomb would have been a far quicker way to die.

I just find it hard to believe that a mother could leave her two young children for the sake of jihad.  There had to be more behind it. 

The Palestinians blame their plight on Israel when they could be thriving and enjoying life if they only stopped the killing and warfare and worked to build up the areas they are 'occupying'.  It is all so sad, no needless.

It cannot stop if they keep teaching the children such atrocities.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Suicide Bomber's Children Shown Video Of Mother's Death On Hamas Children's TV Show
7/12/2009 10:02:21 PM

Hi Helen,

It is sad but you have to remember that they are "taught" and brainwashed into believing that being a shahid or shahida is an "honor" and their duty as Muslims.

You are looking for reasons and forget that mothers are sending their children to be suicide bombers and have no qualms about doing so.

This is brainwashing and terrorism and is being aired on PA TV constantly as are other Jihad broadcasts.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Aggressive, Militant Islam In Michigan. Shariah In Action in the USA
7/12/2009 10:08:19 PM
Hello Friends,

Jihad and shariah is alive and well in the United States. Read the article below and watch the video and see for yourself how the loss of freedom of speech and thuggery is part and parcel of the "change" B Hussein promised his supporters.

Change is the name of the game in the States now. The country is getting deeper in debt with every law passed by the new regime. Freedoms are disappearing and B Hussein's Islamic agenda is going full speed ahead.

In Dearborn, Michigan there was an Muslim festival held on public land. Christian organizations weren't allowed to pass out their literature there. In addition another  group tried to ask questions and were ejected by force from public land by the "security" and Muslims on hand.

Watch the below video and see for yourselves. This is happening in your backyard and you've not seen this on your main stream media. Wonder why??

Shalom,

Peter

Aggressive, Militant Islam On Display in Michigan

The 10 minute video you absolutely MUST see !!

On June 25th we emailed you the story of how a Christian organization was denied free speech rights to pass out leaflets at an Arab festival held on PUBLIC streets in Dearborn, Michigan.

At that same festival, a handful of people (not affiliated with the above organization) went to a booth with a sign that said “Got questions? Get answers.” They went to the booth to ask about a pamphlet titled “Islam’s war on terror.” They had two video recorders. They intended to ask questions and record what they saw and heard at this open-to-the-public event conducted on public streets.

What you will see on this video is a glimpse of what is in store for America from the forces of militant, radical Islam.

Please take the time to watch this video. Please forward this email to everyone you know. Please contact bloggers and internet sites and ask them to link to this video. If you have dial-up internet, find a friend who has high-speed internet and watch this video.

Click here to view the video. Note the repeated assaults. Note the disdain for free speech. Note the bullying and intimidation tactics. Note the hatred and anger. Note the outright lying. And note that it is primarily Muslim “security guards” who are doing these things.

Watch this video carefully.

((youtube id="fEPod-hxD7g"))((/youtube))

And after you do, if you’re wondering what you can do to help prevent radical Islam and its supremacist ideology from imposing itself on America, as it is doing in this video, log on to www.actforamerica.org.

Make a contribution.

Start a chapter.

Ask a friend to sign up for our email alerts, like this one.

But please, do something. Take action. Because what you’ll see on this video – and much, much worse – is commonplace in Europe and Great Britain. And now it’s here. And as the title of Brigitte Gabriel’s book exclaims, “They Must Be Stopped.”

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - PA/PLO/Fatah Official - Our Goal Has Never Been Peace.....And More
7/12/2009 10:49:44 PM

Hello Friends,

We've been discussing adnauseum the fact that the PA/PLO/Fatah and Hamas aren't really interested in true peace and that the Israeli villages, cities and towns in Judea and Sameria are the problem for peace in the area.

As I've written in the past the previous government lead by PM Olmert and Foreign Minister Livni offered the PA over 95% of Judea and Sameria and Abbas refused cos of "big" differences between the two sides. Sure, they want it all and by all I don't mean Judea and Sameria but all of Israel and the destruction of the Jewish state.

If you don't believe me I refer you to the charter's of PLO/Fatah and Hamas where this is stated in black and white for all to see. But, why not hear them say it in their own words. The below article with videos by the Palestinian Media Watch shows their true beliefs and agendas.

Shalom,

Peter

Palestinian Media Watch

Fatah official:
 "Our goal has never been peace.
Peace is a means; the goal is Palestine."

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

The PA will resume violence and terror against Israel when Fatah is "capable," and "according to what seems right," Fatah activist Kifah Radaydeh says in a PA TV interview. She states openly that peace is not a goal for Fatah: 

"It has been said that we are negotiating for peace, but our goal has never been peace. Peace is a means; the goal is Palestine."  

Radaydeh says that "armed struggle" has not been ruled out and will continue, depending on how "capable" the PA forces are. 

Click here to see the PATV interview with Fatah official, Kifah Radaydeh

((youtube id="Qc-7GK6F4RI"))((/youtube))

Transcript:

"Fatah is facing a challenge, because [Fatah] says that we perceive peace as one of the strategies, but we say that all forms of the struggle exist, and we do not rule out the possibility of the armed struggle or any other struggle. The struggle exists in all its forms, on the basis of what we are capable of at a given time, and according to what seems right...
What exactly do we want? It has been said that we are negotiating for peace, but our goal has never been peace. Peace is a means; and the goal is Palestine. I do not negotiate in order to achieve peace. I negotiate for Palestine, in order to achieve a state." 
[PA TV July 7, 2009] 

It should be noted that when Fatah refers to "Palestine", it is routinely referring to all Fatah logoof Israel.

Some examples:

1. The Fatah flag still shows the map of Israel under rifles. The same symbol (see right) appears on the Fatah website (http://www.fateh.ps) and other official Fatah publications.

2. Fatah MP Najat Abu-Bakr said in a PA TV interview last year that Fatah's goal remains the destruction of Israel, but that their political plan is to focus on the West Bank and Gaza Strip: 

"It doesn't mean that we don't want the 1948 borders [all of Israel]...but our current political program is to say that we want the 1967 borders." [PA TV, Aug. 25 2008]. Click to view

3. A PA TV educational documentary broadcast monthly since 2007 includes the following words denying the existence of Israel:
"Another section in Palestine which is the Palestinian coast that spreads along the [Mediterranean] sea, from... Ashkelon in the south, until Haifa, in the Carmel Mountains. Haifa is a well-known Palestinian port. [Haifa] enjoyed a high status among Arabs and Palestinians especially before it fell to the 'occupation' [Israel] in 1948. To its north, we find Acre. East of Acre, we reach a city with history and importance, the city of Tiberias, near a famous lake, the lake of Tiberias [Kinneret- Sea of Galilee]. Jaffa, an ancient coastal city, is the bride of the sea, and Palestine's gateway to the world." [PA TV, August 2007-June 7, 2009, dozens of times] Click to view
4. Muhammad Dahlan, senior PA official, recently stressed that Fatah adamantly refuses to recognize Israel, and that even Palestinian Authority recognition is to have better standing internationally in order to receive foreign aid: 

((youtube id="i9WA1XI-HIY"))((/youtube))
"I want to say for the thousandth time, in my own name and in the name of all of my fellow members of the Fatah movement: We do not demand that the Hamas movement recognize Israel. On the contrary, we demand of the Hamas movement not to recognize Israel, because the Fatah movement does not recognize Israel, even today... It's required of the government but not of Hamas; it's required of the government but not of the Fatah, so that this government will be able to offer the necessary assistance, to carry out the necessary reconstruction, to offer assistance to the sick, to bring relief to needy families... This can be dealt with [only] by a government that has relations with the international community, one that is acceptable to the international community, in order that we can work together and benefit from the international community."  [PA TV March 17, 2009]
Click to view 

VISIT PMW VIDEO ARCHIVES

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Ed, Farrah And Michael Versus The Revolt And Deaths In Iran
7/13/2009 11:15:51 AM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter & Friends!

It has never ceased to amaze me that so many left-leaning people in the western world seem to worship many of the world's worst dictators, terrorists, and communist rulers. Such brutal oppressors as Ahmadinejad & Sayyid Ali Khamenei of Iran, Kim Jong-il of North Korea, Che Guevara & Fidel Castro of Cuba, Stalin & Lenin of Russia, Mao of China, Ho Chi Minh of North Vietnam, Muammar al-Qaddafi of Libya, Sadam Husein of Iraq, Hugo Chavez of Venezuela, and Zelaya of Honduras are among the most evil and cruel men in history, yet they are some of the most admired and adored by western liberals.

Among the admirers of those tyrants and terrorists are U.S. President Obama and former  U.S. presidents Clinton, and Carter. Big Media and many Hollywood celebrities are also among worshipers of these worst dictators, terrorists, and communists. Then we have all the celebrity worshiping sheeples who also mindlessly idolize whatever tyrants their favorite Hollywood celebrities or media elites admire.

It should be no surprise that the same people who think mass murderers, terrorists, brutal oppressors and genocidal tyrants are worthy of adulation are also quick to overlook, forgive, perhaps even envy the most loathsome and despicable self-indulgent, self destructive or predatory behavior in anyone who is regarded as having attained super-celebrity status. Worse yet, they often glorify such behavior. These people spent a whole week "celebrating" the life of Michael Jackson, the supposed King of Pop Music. While Michael Jackson was, indeed, a talented entertainer in his early years, he certainly did not live a life worthy of celebration. These people ignore the fact that for nearly the last 20 years of his relatively short life, Michael Jackson lived a self-indulgent, weird and deviant lifestyle. He was charged with two counts of child molestation and paid out millions of dollars in hush money to have the charges dropped. But the celebrity worshipers couldn't care less.

Since I am not a fan of Pop culture and I am most certainly not into celebrity worship, I find it difficult to understand how anyone can admire that kind of behavior or drool over people who live that way.

And it is beyond my comprehension how any decent human being could possibly regard the world's worst dictators, terrorists, and communist despots as anything other than evil. Actually, I think no decent person could.

Peter, many thanks for giving me the opportunity to express my views on these matters.

Until next time --

Have an Awesome Week and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!