Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Egyptian Cleric - PEPSI Cola Is A Jewish Zionist Plot
6/22/2009 10:31:04 PM

Hi Helen,

I agree the whole boycott and banning issue is funny but in the end these people take declarations of this sort seriously and "submit" to the greater "knowledge" of the clerics and Imams.

I didn't know that Pepsi is being boycotted for supporting gay issues but now the cleric can add that to his list too.

A thought did strike me as I was looking at the acronym and decided that we can easily replace the I with Islam or Infidel (that's us :) ). So it would read according to the substitutions like this.

1. Every Penny Saving Islam.

or

2. Every Penny Saving Infidels.

Maybe we should prepare a youtube video of our own with the substitutions. It would make as much sense as the idiotic original.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - Has The Revolt In Iran Reached The Point Of Critical Mass ?
6/22/2009 11:03:29 PM

Hello Sava

I have noticed the same thing about Muslims. 

The whole Muslim thing has a lying spirit about it and it reaches right down to the people.  I can understand an occasional lie having told a few myself to save someone's feelings or my own pride or whatever but they will lie when there is no reason to do so.  I have some Muslims friends and I see how they often lie. 

Apparently, however, they are not permitted to lie during Ramadan, their fasting period so if you want the truth out of them, remind them it is Ramadan and how they are not permitted to lie and then ask your question.  You might get the truth.  I suppose even then it is ok to lie to an infidel like you and me.

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - The Left, Far Left And NY Times Critize John Voight's Speech
6/23/2009 4:05:58 PM

Hi

I am replying (rather late) about the John Voight Speech and the rhetoric of the liberals and the article where they whined about everything Voight said.  This is normal for the liberals.  They've got their man in power and you would think that that would make them happy but no, they are still whining.  It is one of the big turn-offs about the liberals for me.

The article says....
" "Jon Voight is a celebrity. He can influence people. Voight has just been coming out with this ultraconservative point of view. It is deplorable," she told the magazine in a separate article."

Didn't a whole pile of celebrities continually come out with their ultraliberalism and "influence" people in regard to Geo W. and anyone who even said hello to him?  I could say a lot more and tear their article apart bit by tiny bit but then I might start sounding like them.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2009 8:55:47 AM

Hi Helen,

Very true. the liberals and the MSM are the biggest bunch of hypocrites around. They  bashed George Bush left, right and center non stop 24/7/365.

It's amazing the chutzpah they have to complain about John Voight. The man speaks the truth and they find that "deplorable" (the truth)!!

The liberals are on a downward spiral and it's spinning faster then they imagined it would. B Hussein the great pretender's popularity is also going DOWN and the faster the better.

I'm happy to see that many are waking up and are regretting their vote and support for B Hussein and that's good.

Watch this video and see what party is the biggest in the US today. Scroll down a bit until you get to the video. Watch it here.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2009 12:41:33 PM

I watched the video, Peter, and that is great news, not so much because Obama is losing ground which is good, too, but because of people rebelling, if you will, against the Party System.  I consider the Party system to be evil, evil, evil.  It is a system that allows the politicians to actually gang up against the people and back their pet political donaters.  The operative words here are 'gang up'.

An independent has to act on his character but a party member is obliged to go along with his party.

In around 1999 - 2000, I heard Ralph Nader say that he did not believe in the Party system and his goal would be to eliminate it.  I said "YES!" then (and long before then).  In 2000, I would have voted for Nader (if I was a US citizen).  In 2008, I would have chosen Ron Paul although I had a couple of questions about him.  I didn't see the support for Israel there that I would have liked to see.  I am not so sure it was a great idea to up and pull out of Iraq in a hurry like he wanted to do.  I'm just thinking out loud.

Helen

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!