Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Gaffney - America's First Muslim President..........
6/14/2009 7:34:55 AM
Hello Friends,

I've referred to B Hussein in a few posts as a "closet" Muslim. Personally I believe he is Muslim and his infamous speech in Cairo to my mind is proof of that.

He made many gaffes in that speech, historically, factually in regard to Islam in many different ways (many were named in my critique of his speech), apologetics about their barbarism (without calling it that of course) and so much more.

Below is an article by Frank J. Gaffney Jr President of the Center For Security Policy. In it he questions whether B Hussein is the first Muslim President (who still hasn't proved his eligibility for this title) of the United States. It is a very interesting read and one that should be an eye opener for even the staunchest of B Hussein supporters.

Shalom,

Peter

America's first Muslim president?

Obama aligns with the policies of Shariah-adherents

During his White House years, William Jefferson Clinton -- someone Judge Sonia Sotomayor might call a "white male" -- was dubbed "America's first black president" by a black admirer. Applying the standard of identity politics and pandering to a special interest that earned Mr. Clinton that distinction, Barack Hussein Obama would have to be considered America's first Muslim president.

This is not to say, necessarily, that Mr. Obama actually is a Muslim any more than Mr. Clinton actually is black. After his five months in office, and most especially after his just-concluded visit to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, however, a stunning conclusion seems increasingly plausible: The man now happy to have his Islamic-rooted middle name featured prominently has engaged in the most consequential bait-and-switch since Adolf Hitler duped Neville Chamberlain over Czechoslovakia at Munich.

What little we know about Mr. Obama's youth certainly suggests that he not only had a Kenyan father who was Muslim, but spent his early, formative years as one in Indonesia. As the president likes to say, "much has been made" -- in this case by him and his campaign handlers -- of the fact that he became a Christian as an adult in Chicago, under the now-notorious Pastor Jeremiah A. Wright.

With Mr. Obama's unbelievably ballyhooed address in Cairo Thursday to what he calls "the Muslim world" (hereafter known as "the Speech"), there is mounting evidence that the president not only identifies with Muslims, but actually may still be one himself. Consider the following indicators:

• Mr. Obama referred four times in his speech to "the Holy Koran." Non-Muslims -- even pandering ones -- generally don't use that Islamic formulation.

• Mr. Obama established his firsthand knowledge of Islam (albeit without mentioning his reported upbringing in the faith) with the statement, "I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed." Again, "revealed" is a depiction Muslims use to reflect their conviction that the Koran is the word of God, as dictated to Muhammad.

• Then the president made a statement no believing Christian -- certainly not one versed, as he professes to be, in the ways of Islam -- would ever make. In the context of what he euphemistically called the "situation between Israelis, Palestinians and Arabs," Mr. Obama said he looked forward to the day ". . . when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) joined in prayer."

Now, the term "peace be upon them" is invoked by Muslims as a way of blessing deceased holy men. According to Islam, that is what all three were - dead prophets. Of course, for Christians, Jesus is the living and immortal Son of God.

In the final analysis, it may be beside the point whether Mr. Obama actually is a Muslim. In the Speech and elsewhere, he has aligned himself with adherents to what authoritative Islam calls Shariah -- notably, the dangerous global movement known as the Muslim Brotherhood -- to a degree that makes Mr. Clinton's fabled affinity for blacks pale by comparison.

For example, Mr. Obama has -- from literally his inaugural address onward -- inflated the numbers and, in that way and others, exaggerated the contemporary and historical importance of Muslim-Americans in the United States. In the Speech, he used the Brotherhood's estimates of "nearly 7 million Muslims" in this country, at least twice the estimates from other, more reputable sources. (Who knows? By the time Mr. Obama's friends in the radical Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now (ACORN) perpetrate their trademark books-cooking as deputy 2010 census takers, the official count may well claim considerably morethan 7 million Muslims are living here.)

Even more troubling were the commitments the president made in Cairo to promote Islam in America. For instance, he declared: "I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear." He vowed to ensure that women can cover their heads, including, presumably, when having their photographs taken for passports, driver's licenses or other identification purposes. He also pledged to enable Muslims to engage in zakat, their faith's requirement for tithing, even though four of the eight types of charity called for by Shariah can be associated with terrorism. Not surprisingly, a number of Islamic "charities" in this country have been convicted of providing material support for terrorism.

Particularly worrying is the realignment Mr. Obama has announced in U.S. policy toward Israel. While he pays lip service to the "unbreakable" bond between America and the Jewish state, the president has unmistakably signaled that he intends to compel the Israelis to make territorial and other strategic concessions to Palestinians to achieve the hallowed two-state solution. In doing so, he ignores the inconvenient fact that both the Brotherhood's Hamas and Abu Mazen's Fatah remain determined to achieve a one-state solution, whereby the Jews will be driven "into the sea."

Whether Mr. Obama actually is a Muslim or simply plays one in the presidency may, in the end, be irrelevant. What is alarming is that in aligning himself and his policies with those of Shariah-adherents such as the Muslim Brotherhood, the president will greatly intensify the already enormous pressure on peaceful, tolerant American Muslims to submit to such forces - and heighten expectations, here and abroad, that the rest of us will do so as well.

Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: HSIG - Wafa Sultan's Comments On BHO's Infamous Cairo Speech
6/14/2009 9:02:21 AM
Thanks Peter!

The crucial question arises; How long will freedom to speech sustain as the right in the western world? Obama seems to take too lightly with the war on terror, he avoids every criticism against Islam and I believe he will get it harder to get the support in U.S with that approach as time goes by.
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Wafa Sultan's Comments On BHO's Infamous Cairo Speech
6/14/2009 10:08:10 AM

Hi Mattias,

Excellent question and unfortunately freedom of speech is being attacked all over the world including the US.

As I said to Helen the discussions we're having here might be illegal before you know it.

Islam with the 57 countries is a very strong block in the UNand they've become a mouth piece for them for quite a while now. They are looking to pass a law that makes it illegal to criticize Islam.

Now that B Hussein is looking out for the interests of Islam as he said in his infamous Cairo speech it'll happen in the US too. It already started.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - John Voight Speaks Out Against BHO
6/14/2009 2:49:13 PM

Hi Peter

On top of everything Obama is doing and saying, apparently he is quite stubborn
and plods on even in the face of any criticism.

I got a lot from the article you posted by Frank Gaffney. 

Thanks for putting up the video, "Real Face of Hamas....".  I cannot get over how horrible these people can be.

There is probably little we can do to stop the immigration from Muslim countries but there is something Christians can do and that is to pray and begin converting as many as possible to Christianity, keeping in mind, that it is not we who do the converting but it is God who does it.  God loves them as much as He loves anyone.  Our responsibility is to be available for what God has for us to do.

This is what I am sending to my private list, among other things......

"Americans, Canadians, westerners, rise up!!  This is your opportunity.  Go out in the streets and the byways and the stores and malls and the schools and the hospitals and convert them all to Christ.  Don't invite them just once but keep on until they are convinced ...but do it politely with love.  Do not criticize Islam.  Just love them into heaven.  They don't get much love from Allah and the little they do get has to be earned.  The true God loves you whether you behave or not.  You don't have to earn it; He just loves you and that's it.  God loves the enemies; who are we to do less!  God loved us while we were still enemies so I know He loves the Muslims, too, even while they are Muslims and owned by the devil.  Pray for Muslims everywhere!  Praise the Lord!  Tomorrow may be too late!!  Our God, Jesus Christ, is a powerful and loving God.  Muslims who become Christians are among the greatest champions for Jesus there are.  They do it better than we, as Christians, do it, once they are converted.  Learn from people like this man, a previous Muslim, in this video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz-dtlr1_Y4&feature=related
     There are 3 videos in the series.
"

"As Christians, our motives should not just be to save our hides from the murderous Muslims but to save the Muslims' hide, ....from Hell's fires which is our duty to do, but then remembering that it is not us who does the saving but God saves them.  We just plant the seeds, God gives the increase."

I realize, Peter, you may not agree completely with me on this but you have to admit at least as Christians they will not be killing Jews and others. 

Muslims are converting to Christianity in droves in Africa.  I saw a video from Al Jezeerah where two Muslims are discussing this; it came straight from their own mouths.  They said that, in Africa, 667 Muslims are becoming Christians EVERY HOUR.  That's 16,000 per day!  So why not the many in the US and Canada?  
If anyone wants to see this video, here's the link.....
http://connect.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f494b73e3c8fe8928807

God bless everyone!

Helen 

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - John Voight Speaks Out Against BHO
6/15/2009 2:46:16 AM
Hello Helen,

First of all let me dispel any doubts you might have. Your plan and agenda is totally acceptable to me and I'm sure any logical person aside from Muslims accepts that. I'm not sure what the success rate in the West is with this concept and it would be interesting to see some statistics if there are any.

Any plan that takes them away from Islam and it's supremest ideology and radical beliefs is good. I'm sure it's not an easy task cos the potential converts know the dangers of being considered an apostate and the punishment required by Islam/Koran/Shariah Law.

In the past I've mentioned that I have many Arab friends and acquaintances both Muslim and Christians. Obviously those that are my friends aren't extremists and in their way try to maintain friendly relations with their Israeli neighbors.

One friend in particular comes to mind who is a Christian living in one of the major Palestinians cities. He has a very successful business that is family run and from the eldest to the youngest they suffered through all the years from persecution from their Muslim neighbors and in particular the Fatah (that runs the city they live in) and the PA through different "special" rules that apply to the Christians in that city.

We've been in contact over the years and in better times visited often in each others homes. For the past 10 years this has been more difficult but every 2 months or so we meet and have very happy reunions. The persecution hasn't eased up on the Christians at all and over the years his children have all left the PA. At the moment his youngest daughter is the only remaining child still living in their family home. He plans to leave and sell his properties, business and home when she reaches her  majority and immigrate to another country.

There have always been relationships between Arabs and Israelis and as many of you know before Hamas turned Gaza into a total terrorist entity Israel was the main employer of Arabs from Gaza. Many of the Muslims in the PA want peace BUT are afraid to speak out as are the moderate Muslims in the Western world and in the US.

So the basic fear of the "moderate" Muslim following the terrorists is great and you can see the results. Safa Sultan and others like her are unfortunately few and far between. If there were more willing to speak out the dangers we all face today might not be as extensive as they are.

Thanks for sharing your inner thoughts with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!