Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DR. LJILJANA SREJIC - LILLY IS THE 170th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
12/6/2008 1:18:02 PM
Hi Lilly, Congrats to your Queen POTW status in the community! You are a good friend. Cheers! LaNell
+0
12/6/2008 2:59:07 PM

Dear Jim,

Your post is wonderful, thank you!

I am Doc, but you know how to heal with words, and I very appreciate this your virtue.

I hope you won`t mind for receiving my thank yous only in words, but believe me, I am too tired to search for the graphics, even though I admire them.

This crown was so often in my dreams, when I was a little girl. Always I have had it on my head, and nice rose dress ... made for the princess.

I must stop dreaming now :) ...

Thanks for your friendship, for the congrats and all from you.

Sincerely,

Lilly

+0
12/6/2008 3:09:03 PM

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS BAND ? LOL, ANAMARIA - I WAS BORN JUST A YEAR BEFORE THIS SONG!

Thanks for reminding me that I was born at the era of black/white TV sets :) . So nice from you !

Knowing who`s Secret Weapon you are :) .... I will think , even during my dream time ... about the secret message hidden in this video.

Thanks for so nice colors in your post, for the words which flow like the spring - refreshing all around it. (Ah, how many adjectives and English nouns now I miss, to express what I need and wish to say :) )

You are always joyful, different, dear and just incredible good friend.

I am very grateful to having you in my life.

Kisses and hugs to your happy and blessed family!

Meshuganeh Conspirative Hugs to you!

Lilly

+0
12/6/2008 3:24:02 PM

Dear John,

I must repeat Cesare`s words: "AND YOU ALSO, SON BRUTUS???"

Now I am kidding. I appreciate and respect you too much, to have any objections on your words. But this BFA poll already has colored  some gray hair at my Meshuganeh head, and I wish now to stop it.

I don`t only HOPE, BUT I INSIST, if I will stay here, for my forum to never more be nominated anywhere.

I will respect all other rules, but my own must be also respected. And my rule is to be Meshuganeh. No one physical law has the rules for the Meshuganehism. So, who normal may expect from any judge to understand what this forum is about? And for what? For $ 200 ? HAH!

I hope something more worthy is in the game, when people made all those clouds of dust! I must be heartfelt and express the luck of intelligence when the BFA is in the question. And luck of interest to win or not .... it is handicap from my birth. My life goes another way. I am happy. And have learned to appreciate it.

WOW JOHN! What bad have you today done to God, to have to read all this?

But I will tell you how dear and a special person you are, and that I really, really love and respect you.

Meshuganeh Click-Clack and Uh-Oh to you!

Lilly

+0
12/6/2008 3:34:33 PM

Hello Alain,

I very appreciate your kindness and feel happy for getting to know you.

Also, hope you will find a good way through this Community, and enjoy being Adlander!

Hope to see you often.

Wish you and your dear ones, blessed and happy holidays, and a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,

Lilly

PS This graphics is amazing, thank you!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!