Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DR. LJILJANA SREJIC - LILLY IS THE 170th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
12/8/2008 8:47:46 PM

HI LILLY,
Congratulations on the POTW and God bless!!
Have a great week answering posts!
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
12/9/2008 5:13:13 PM

Hello Friends

It's with great sadness that we have to delete the current winners thread of Dr. Ljiljana Srejic – Lilly.

Lilly has removed her picture from her profile page and one of the criteria of the POTW is that a member must have a real picture on their profile.

We have received neither communication from Lilly nor a response to a PM we sent her. So as a consequence we will be deleting this thread within 48 hours so that all our faithful supporters will understand the reasons for the deletion.

We will also notify Bogdan to remove her POTW winner profile that is on all AdlandPro pages.

We can only assume that this is a "statement" by Lilly in regard to issues of the past week.

The POTW team is deeply saddened by this and apologizes to all our faithful friends.

Peter, AnaMaria & Jim

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2008 7:30:29 PM

Dear Everyone,

I have not been online much this week, but today life is full of surprises.  It is sad that our Dr. Lilly has departed our community.  She is a wonderful person who cares much for all humans and is adored by many people in her home country.  She is such a dedicated medical researcher and we should count our blessings to have known her for the short time that we have. 

It is unfortunate that the archives will not reflect her deserved win.

Lilly, thank you for all the joy and fun that you brought to Adland.

Always hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0