Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DR. LJILJANA SREJIC - LILLY IS THE 170th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
12/6/2008 6:47:09 AM
Hello Peter and Jim :-)

What a wonderful celebration we have here!

... and I'm so happy that at least once I'm not late some where?! ...

LILLY, my dear friend :-)

I cann't tell how happy I am to see you celebrated as our POTW on duty for this week?!  Here are so few as deserving as you are!

THANK YOU for being my friend and for giving us the opportunity to know you a bit better!

You are right, to be ill is a bed thing, but worse is to do things that are not right for our "home work", direction and "duty" on this BEING! GOD, gives us choices which we take; but HE is watching upon us and our ways to accomplish our tasks? ... HE even talk to us by "signs" ... and the ones who really cares know how to listen and understand? ... when we are far away from our "destiny" warnings (like illnesses) are sent our way ... Dr as yourself help us get through them, but the real healers may be only US! ... hm, not sure how much sense this has for many but I hope for you it has! :-)

I'm not sure if you can listen to music or watch videos?! In case you can please click, HERE! :-)

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2008 9:00:30 AM

Hi POTW Team,

Thanks for another winner of the POTW.

Congratulations Lilly enjoy you week in the spotlight.

I am sure someone will nomitate your forum again, just take note of some of the judges comments and keep on top of anyone who posts something that isn't relevant to the forum.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
12/6/2008 9:16:05 AM

Thank you Ted for being the first poster at my POTW forum, and for the congrats and words of welcome to the POTW club!

I appreciate both, your time and kindness.

Wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy and special good New Year!

Sincerely,

Lilly

+0
12/6/2008 9:22:34 AM

I call you NICK WITH THE MUSTACHES :) ...

As I wrote in one my response to you in my forum, I ADMIRE YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SO WISE TO EXPRESS THE BIGGEST OF ALL GIFTS MAN CAN HAVE: AWARENESS OF THE TWO EARS (ALSO EYES :) ) AND ONE MOUTH!

I am too brief to search for the graphics now, and just hope MY SINCEREST GRATITUDE WILL BE FELT BY YOU.

Thank you for picturing this Adland by the pictures of love, appreciation and support to anyone.

I greatly respect and appreciate you.

BLESSED HOLIDAYS AND INCOMING YEAR TO YOU AND ALL YOUR DEAR ONES!

Lilly

+0
12/6/2008 9:48:14 AM

My dear Meshuganeh T-Senior !

I very appreciate all what you have done for me, and feel a special gratitude for all an incredible laughter you started here. I can describe you as a LOL , but that`s true, supremely intelligent and hilarious man. You are faithful and a very loyal friend. Only one natural fault you have : so often you put too much efforts to change the water into wine, forcing your muscles to do that.

Why should you drive this way ?  LOL , no one of us is perfect.

About my Adlander awards.

I do not think anyone was snitched from me.

I am not the lover of awards. If I were, at least I should be the Minister of Health at Serbia ... But, I am not . And, just I feel happy for what I am.

But anyway, I thank you for thinking so high about me.

Also, thank you for making this POTW award possible for me.

Just, thank you for much more than I am able to express!

Evol and Meshuganeh Hugs to my dear Jewish Teddy Bear :) ,

Lilly

HOPE, THIS SHAKE HAS BEEN FELT :)

+0