Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great announcement for Native Americans
12/3/2009 1:15:38 AM

IndianFlute.gif Native American image by eakop

Myrna,

So glad you are computerized again.

Here's another beautiful flute picture.

Roger

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2009 1:22:58 AM

Hi Myrna,

Computer Gremlins can be a real hassle. Just sit back and think peaceful thoughts...

Have A Beautiful & Peaceful Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2009 1:28:47 AM
Hi Branka,

Thank you so much for your wishes. I do hope to see you soon.

Blessings and hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2009 1:38:39 AM
Thanks Roger for bringing those lovely graphics. I think we passed on the last one. lol

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2009 2:00:25 AM
Hi Phil,

I have been just sitting back and not getting all bent out of shape when I had the problems. Such is life and now it is better. Thanks to my good friend Norm who did all the work. He is such a great help to me. I don't think I could ever repay him for all the times he has helped me out. He likes my fried chicken. His wife is my girlfriends daughter Lori, who is like my daughter, we are very close. So I make them fried chicken, ever so often, which was Monday night.

You know I believe the Native Americans were very peaceful, content people and were willing to help the others who came here to help, and I believe they were forced to fight. And who really was the savage? I don't think it was the Native Americans. Didn't the white man do the first scalping? I think I read that sometime ago. Well I am for the Native American, they knew how to take care of mother earth and not destory it, like it has been treated with all the chemicals. Yes and we wonder why so much deasease.

Come back again soon.

Blessings and hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!