Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great announcement for Native Americans
10/31/2009 6:25:42 PM
Hello Friends,

I have another announcement for our Native American friends. I do hope you all watch.

The tribal summit with President Barrack Obama will be held on November 5 at 8 am eastern standard time. The summitt will be broadcast on Mytribetv.com at the following link http://mytribetv.com/tribalsCummit/.

Hope you can watch with me.
Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2009 7:26:42 PM
Hi Myrna,

Thanks for the info.
Native Americans have had a huge knowledge, but a negative passion , wrapped around them, made them powerless. Their dream has been shuttered and almost lost. Arrogance is manifested always when we take ANY THING AS FOR GRANTED.

Nothing is granted.

In order to WAKE UP and retrieve their dream , they should retrieve JOY.

JOY is the key FOR THE CONTINUUM of JOURNEY .

I AM NOT ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW ALL (including Native Americans) MEAN TO BUILD THE FUTURE, EXPLORING PAST.

Basic things must be put in order. The VIRUS of "keeping memory" SHOULD BE DELETED FROM HUMAN SOFTWARE ASAP.

This virus creates tumorous (and distortion) of our common sense. It is actually ENTROPY - THE FORCE WHICH CAN`T PRODUCE ANY FURTHER WORK .

JOY is best antibiotics against it; not a good and cheerful mood, BUT ENERGY OF JOY.

Jolly Hugs from Jolly BB

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2009 8:20:07 PM
Hi BB,

I am not sure how to answer this one, but I do know they have tried many,many times to improve their tribes, but the government has stopped them or broke any kind of treaty there ever was. I believe in my heart that the government took everything from these people because they knew too much and they needed to rule them

When I think of how they were taken away how they were brought up on Mother Earth, how they used everything of the animal they killed, even to the bones. So, they were taught the white man's way, they were taken from their parents to live as the white man. I think all comes down to keeping people in fear, or being killed. There were millions of them slaughtered in the wars that were brought on them. They are not savage as is is told. The Native American were giving people. They were happy contended people doing what they wanted to do, but it was all taken away. I think I would want to go back to my roots and live with Mother Earth.
I hope this short video is helpful.

Big hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2009 8:43:18 PM

"I have another announcement for our Native American friends. I do hope you all watch.

The tribal summit with President Barrack Obama will be held
on November 5 at 8 am eastern standard time

The summitt will be broadcast on
Mytribetv.com at the following link http://mytribetv.com/tribalsCummit/."

This is wonderful news Myrna. PEACE is long overdue

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,
Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2009 11:51:58 PM
Hi Terry,

So glad to see you again. Check this out.

Hugs,
Myrna

Terry I had to come to add this one. It is so pretty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!