Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great announcement for Native Americans
10/18/2009 6:29:29 PM
Quote:

Dearest Myrna!

Wolf is a very important animal… and, it reflects so much our FEARS of the Unknown!

Wolf is My Primary Totem!

And, I want to share with You the meaning of Wolf as TOTEM!

Wolves are the epitome of stamina, known to run 35 miles a day in pursuit of prey. They are highly misunderstood animals, who have gained the reputation of being cold blooded. In reality wolves are friendly and social creatures. Aggression is something they avoid, preferring rather to growl or create a posture to show dominance.

Even though living in close knit packs provide wolves with a strong sense of family, they are still able to maintain their individuality. Wolves represent the spirit of freedom, but they realize that having individual freedom requires having responsibilities.

Because wolf is a teacher and pathfinder, he comes when we need guidance in our lives. Those who have a Wolf Totem will move on to teach others about sacredness and spirituality. Wolf can also teach how to balance the responsibility of family needs and not to lose one's personal identity.

Wolf teaches us to develop strength and confidence in our decisions. He shows we will learn to trust our insights once we learn how to value our inner voice. This wisdom keeps us from inappropriate action. If wolf appears in your life examine where you need to develop more confidence and if you need more balance between friends, family, and yourself.

Have a Wonderful Sunday!

Blessings,

Alain

Hi Alain,

I love this picture of the wolf.  Look at those eyes, to me they look lovingly.  Thanks f or sharing the Wolf of Totem, very interesting.

Hugs,
Myrna

This is so cute Alain, I know you will enjoy this one as much as I do.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/18/2009 6:36:37 PM
Dear Lady,

We apologize for a short delay in posting your BFA WINNER FORUM .

Now it is finally on, AND WE CONGRATULATE YOU ON WINNING BEST FORUM  AWARD FOR OCTOBER !

Thanks for all you do for this Community!

Enjoy your CONGRATS FORUMHERE .

Best wishes!

YOUR BFA TEAM
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2009 9:37:02 PM

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MYRNA!!!

You so deserve this grat honor and I am so proud of you!!!

Hugs and Love,  Jill

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/freecommenttags/import//graphics/Native-American/native-american-wolf-lady.gif

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2009 1:54:50 AM
Hi Jill,

I am so pleased to win this award, I cannot express how important this is to me.  To be able to get the Native Americans in front of so many people to learn a little more about their cultures and the right way to treat mother earth, is an honor for me.  I thank you all so very much for this opportunity.

Blessings, and hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2009 1:59:20 AM
Thanks Joe and Pauline for all you do, I am honored to have this award. 

Blessings and hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!