Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/26/2008 11:18:38 AM

Dear Jill,

When think a little better, I gave my Mom reasons to visit her hair dresser at least twice a week! That could be so, if she was JUST NORMAL :) mother. But ... obviously her "insanity" works for the both of us.

I was never forbidden to do A N Y T H I N G !!!!! Muslims people from my region call their devil with sweet name, in diminutive, and it sounds as : "hayvanchich"  :) . Giving me a full freedom, my mother made my hayvanchich unemployed. I don`t like to say I haven`t hurt my knees and my heart ... but I was aware (informed) of the risk and always took it with whole strength and fearless. My friends always have had to lie their parents, and were scared from them. Branka told me in my early age that she won`t respect me if I chose "to walk as over an eggs", on the top of my fingers ... and I understood what she meant. Also, she added : "But also I won`t respect you if your paces will be strong ... but without the kindness and the truth". And I understood.

I owe her too much. Now she will be disappointed telling me that love haven`t heard for debts . But, unfortunately, I don`t know how to say HOW BLESSED I AM HAVING HER GUIDANCE, LOVE AND CARE WITH ME ENTIRE LIFE.

Dear Jill, I don`t know you too much, but can sense "our resonance" and really I can touch and love alive and sweet child who left me here most amazing words, with the signature

Hope to see you much more.

Many blessings were sent your way!

Love,

Luka

+0
10/26/2008 11:49:44 AM

DEAR LUKA

congratulate

THE NEW KING OF ADLAND

congratulate

YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEK END

YOUR FRIEND

ARSHAD HUSSAIN FROM PAKISTAN

SocialSiteCash (SSC) is going to tell you how. This idea came while toiling around on MySpace and several other social networking sites. We have developed the idea into a full, VIRAL, insane advertiser AND *really* passive, residual moneymake
+0
10/26/2008 11:55:12 AM

My Dear Friend

Thanks for stopping by and for your warm friendly words.

Also, thanks for feel proud of me.

Many blessings to you and family!

Luka

+0
10/26/2008 11:56:38 AM

DEAR LUKA

congratulate

GREAT WEEK END

GREAT WEEK END

GREAT WEEK END

YOUR FRIEND

ARSHAD HUSSAIN

http://www.orangeleads.com?id=3056

SocialSiteCash (SSC) is going to tell you how. This idea came while toiling around on MySpace and several other social networking sites. We have developed the idea into a full, VIRAL, insane advertiser AND *really* passive, residual moneymake
+0
10/26/2008 11:59:49 AM

THANK YOU ARSHAD!

IT`S GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

BEST WISHES!

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!