Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/20/2008 12:19:36 AM

Hi LaNell!

I really enjoy these days. Thanks for popping in to congratulate me!

Blessings and hugs!

Luka

+0
10/20/2008 12:24:47 AM

Thank you Barb!

You are so dear and supportive friend.

I very appreciate your friendship.

Blessings,

Luka

+0
10/20/2008 12:39:51 AM

Dear Shelly,

Thanks for your nice words.

When I was asked to send my bio .... I was in panics! No one older was nearby and I was afraid .... I won`t write it to be understudy.

When started, I let my heart to speak itself. I was aware of this global depression, which obviously already started. I was not too proud because my first steps were taught over one so specific blueprint : misery, homelessness, bloody war ... But thought: maybe my story may encourage people that, whatever will come, we have enough strength to survive.

Our "weapon" is inside : in our love, in faith, in honesty, in our families.

I hope, all who read it, will not say "poor child", but : "I AM ABLE TO LOVE, LAUGH AND FEEL GREAT, WHATEVER MAY COME IN FRONT".

Thank you Shelly!

May Lord bless you and yours!

Luka

+0
10/20/2008 12:46:13 AM

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for stopping by and for the congrats and blessings.

I very appreciate you!

Luka

+0
10/20/2008 8:58:39 AM

Hi friends,

Having a short pause at my school, I have criss-crossed all the posts, having a big fun.

Also, I could see a several mistakes.

Because I was too excited, I give a gratitude to POTW team for nice presentation - not for nice feature :) ...

Second: Vladimir`s post and my response! OH MESHUGANEH SERBS!!!! How do we actually speak? Exactly half we say - and another half of one sentence we "think"! LOL! (And sometimes we really understand each other :) )

VLADIMIR TOLD THAT IT COULD BE EASIER IF HE DOESN`T KNOW MOM AND ME.

I RESPONDED: FOR ME ALSO COULD BE EASIER IF I DON`T KNOW HIM!

AAAAND :

Actually, my dear friend meant that it maybe could be much easier to write about me/Mom if he doesn`t know us in person.

And I meant the same: It maybe could be easier to respond him if I don`t know him in person :) ...

THIRD THING that may be problematic is my encouraging Jim and his favorite candidate for the president of USA.

You again may think that I am too young to speak about elections.

BUT WE IN SERBIA HAVE ELECTIONS NEAR TWICE A YEAR, AND THE KIDS IN KINDERGARTEN KNOW ALL ABOUT CANDIDATES, AND, SAD AND FUNNY, IF THEY WILL NOT STOP .... WE`LL BECOME ADDICTED TO A VERY STRESSING CAMPAIGNS.

That`s all Folks

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!