Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POLL -PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW ... PERSON OF THE MONTH - POTM OR ........
9/6/2008 12:36:46 AM

Hi Myrna,

Thanks for your support and positive thoughts.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2008 12:39:58 AM

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for coming by and  participating in this thread.

You hit the nail on the head with your Million Dollar Question.

"I wonder what happened to everyone that use to participate?"

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2008 1:38:35 AM
Thanks Peter and all,

If you tried the link to the How 2 Of AdLandPro forum and it did not work, that was my experience too. There are other ways of getting there though.  If you click on my profile and then forums you will find it.  Here is the URL: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1107136.aspx.

Now as for this forum it has been a valuable tool in my education of how 2 at ALP.  There are the winners of course and it is good to watch and learn what winners do.  But there are also the regulars that post each week here and in other great forums. 

I learn a lot by reading what they say, watching what they do, and then trying to do the same things.  We all have much in common.  Most of us I would guess have our own home based businesses or at least an interest in social networking.  Of course we would like to attract people to our opportunities and products, but I do not see that as the main focus in this forum.  The people who are are featured here as winners, and almost equally important, as voters are the most caring people in this community. 

So far only 32 people have voted and it is just slightly leaning in the direction of keeping it as a weekly vote instead of a monthly vote.  Personally I look forward to see a new face after a week when I log in.  Not that they are not nice pictures and all, but a month of anybody up there might attract darts after a while.  Just kidding...LOL

I am going to send a message out to all of my friends inviting them over here to cast their vote and save this forum to their favorites.  Imagine if everybody that could do that would.  Do you think that we might get a few more than 32 votes.

6 days left to vote,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2008 3:04:43 AM

Hi Ken,

Yes, I did have a problem with your link but I found that if you click on the first letter it takes you to your forum. You must have hyper linked it twice when the first letter wasn't highlighted the first time or vice versa.

Once again you understood the spirit of this thread. It's for the vote of course but also to understand and read what our friends and supporters have to say. Ultimately our decision will be based on the final results of the votes AND what our friends feel and think.

It would be nice if all our friends would send out reminders to their friends list. It would increase the participation for sure. We'll be sending out additional posts from our other forums and our messaging facility.

Thanks again for your avid support.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Keith Miles

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/6/2008 4:25:06 AM
Hi team, My vote is in. Keith.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!