Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIONNUALA FOX IS THE 154th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/8/2008 3:35:47 PM
Hello Adland!!!  Isn't this a great thing to see our friend's picture dressing up our community front page?  It is a very refreshing thing and a service Bogdan has been so generous in doing.  Thank you for the POTW forum and uplifting each other.

A momento for Fionnuala as a reminder that Adland loves you dearly.

Person of the Week

Thanks to all my friends in the Community who voted for me. I'll do my best to ... More

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Fionnuala,

Adland is a melting pot of the world's greatest people and it shows each week right here in the Person of the Week forum.  Your BIO speaks your heart and it is a big warm one indeed.  Thank you for being here to share with all of us your greatness. 

I hope you have enjoyed your week and will continue to come here and share you with all of us.  You are very appreciated.

Sincerest warm hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
8/8/2008 4:00:16 PM

CONGRATULATIONS FIONNUALA!!!

Enjoyed reading your bio very much.  I am so sorry for what happened to your father.  My youngest daughter's husband lost his father in a shooting also.  He and his wife were leaving a restaurant when a man came up and tried to grab her purse and Joe's father stepped between his wife and the robber and was shot and killed.  That was over 20 years ago, but, I know it still hurts Joe very much.

I am so glad you have had such a good husband and children and I will keep your husband in my prayers.  May God bless you richly with love and peace.

Oniece

P.S. I visited four countries in Europe in 89, but, did not get to go to Ireland.  My oldest daughter, Cindy, has been to Ireland two times.  She had the priviledge to go with her daughter when she graduated from high school, and last year she and her second husband got to go back.  She loves Ireland.

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 1:50:16 PM
Hi Queen Fionnuala!

It's so nice to see you as our 154th POTW.  :)  Welcome to this wonderful circle of friends!!  I enjoyed reading your biography.

I can see that your celebration is in full swing and you certainly deserve all of the love and honor that is included with this special achievement.

Thank you for being you and for being my friend.

Enjoy your spotlight time...your
OREO friend Steven.

PS...I will keep your husband in my prayer's.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2008 7:17:44 PM

Fionnuala - my new friend,

A big Congratulations!

take care,
John