Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: FIONNUALA FOX IS THE 154th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/7/2008 3:30:11 PM

Dear Community, I have been asked by Peter and JoAnne Green to re-submit my post.  Reason being I failed to cite my source for one of the paragraphs.  I hereby publicly apologize to JoAnne Green and thank her for drawing this error to our attention.

Hi Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

Thank you for this wonderful celebration I am deeply honored.  My humble apologies for not posting sooner but please understand I do not have much free time these days.

My Dear Friends,

My sincere thanks to everyone who voted for me as  “Person Of The Week”

With all the wonderful people here at AdlandPro it’s a privilege and honor that I accept this revered prize.  Personally, I am very moved by this award, it means a lot to me, and has encouraged me to be even more active in our community here.

Your beautiful graphics and kind words are an inspiration, and your thoughtfulness, friendship, and encouragement much appreciated.  I would like to say special thank you from my family for your continued prayers for my husband, Brian.

Thank you for your continued support, encouragement and for stopping by to help me celebrate.   POTW is a great honor, I wear my "Crown" with pride (Thanks Jo and LaNell) and I will treasure it always. 

Thank you all for being who you are, for being my friends and making Adlandpro the beautiful community it is today.

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 5:29:30 PM

Hello
Fionnualla,

I accept your apology. Thank you for being big enough to acknowledge your mistake.

May God Bless You!

JoAnne Green, 150th POTW
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 5:36:43 PM

Hello
Fionnuala,

Ooops! I misspelled your name in my previous post. Sorry about that.

May God Bless You!

JoAnne Green, 150th POTW
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 9:29:58 PM

Thanks Team

Fionnuala

What a touching story. The world is beautiful yet life can be hard. What amazes me is the strength people gain from going through hard times.

Your inner beauty and strength shoes in your presence here at Adland and I am happy you received the honor of POTW. A small token of time well earned.

May your life be enriched in ways beyond your wildest dreams.

Love Life and Laughter

Neil

~!~
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2008 5:42:31 AM
Hello,

I have no idea what that was all about (the re-submitting, I mean).

Whatever it was about, thank you for being the lovely you that you are, dear Fionnuala.

Angel cuddles to you and Brian,

Sarah

Some sunflowers being brought to you by an angel because they seem to represent so much love and light. The sunflowers are in full bloom at the moment and I never cease to marvel at them. God bless, Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!