Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIONNUALA FOX IS THE 154th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/3/2008 3:02:43 PM

Congratulations Fionnuala!

Its wonderful to see you as our POTW Queen!

I enjoyed reading your bio.  How sad for you and your family that you lost your father in such a horrific manner. 

You have proven that life can be difficult, but no matter what challenges you face, you must move forward.  You have done that and for that alone you deserve the recognition. 

You are a wonderful asset to our community!

Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 3:49:59 PM

Fionnuala!!

Enjoy your very derserved time as our POTW!!

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2008 12:46:59 AM

Queen Fionnula!

Congratulations and welcome to the Club!

I enjoyed reading your bio. Our social background has a lots in a common.

Wish you to have a great joy and fun this week and all best for you and family!

Respectfully yours,

Branka

+0
8/4/2008 4:55:27 AM
Congratulations Fionnuala! Such an interesting bio - a sad one, but with a happy ending thankfully. I'm so glad you are able to live in peace now.

I was talking to my dad on the phone the other night (me in Australia and he in New Zealand), and in asking about his mother's Scottish ancestry, found out that his father's mother was Irish and was born on the ship coming out to NZ. She married the son of a Swiss immigrant - what a combination, LOL.

Enjoy your week as POTW!
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
8/4/2008 7:59:58 AM
Hi Fionnuala, you were one of the first friends that welcomed me to this community and I thank you. I am so excited to see you with this honor. After learning more about you via your bio, I am saddened to hear about the loss of your father so many years ago. Rest assured, I will keep your husband and family in my prayers. Enjoy your week. You so deserve it. I agree with Peter, it is fantastic to see you rise above all that you have been through to be such a bright and vibrant person! Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!