Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FIONNUALA FOX IS THE 154th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/2/2008 3:55:05 PM
To Peter Jim and Ana Maria, thanks guys once again. Your the best. To Fionnuala, Congratulations for being coming POTW. You deserve the honor and I am happy to see your name up in lights. I read your story thinking about how lives are turned in a second and all that can be done is to pick-up and go on. Losing your father like that is a terrible shock, yet you recovered to lead a wonderful life. I wish you and your husband Brian all the best in the world. My thoughts are with you. Enjoy your time in the spotlight. Have FUN, it's your week. Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2008 8:43:44 PM

Fionnuala!!

Enjoy your very derserved time as our POTW!!

+0
8/2/2008 9:04:12 PM

Congratulations, dear Fionnuala, from the home of my ancestors!!

Thank you for the bio and learning more about you.  We all seem to think our problems are huge until we hear of others.  Thank you for sharing.

We do pray for you and your husband and send all God's best wishes to you.  Enjoy your week in the limelight and stay there forever!

Sara

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 1:56:31 AM
Walking Garbage CanHi Fionnuala,
  Congratulations on your winn.  This was very well deserved.  I wish I could say that I never knew that kind of discrimination however my Mother's Maiden name was Sarah Agnes Fahey and she was born in County Cork, Island.  When she migrated to the United States with her family she brought all the baggage with her including the belief that Catholics were the only good people on Earth.  I always believed that there is good and bad in everyone and made it a point to seek out those that were not of the Catholic faith.  It is such a shame that in civilized communities people should loose their lives simply because there faith is slightly different.  God created all living things and to turn on a person for how they believe is to turn on God. 
 Sorry, I loved my parents very much, however I was so sad growing up simply for the fact that there were many beautiful people that they never got to know simply because they did not share the same faith.  We all share the same GOD so why not love one another the way GOD asks us to?  Enjoy your week, my friend.  If you have the chance, please stop by  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx
GOD BLESS YOU
MIKE
Easter Cross

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
8/3/2008 2:08:24 AM

Enjoy this honor
 Cheers
Lorraine B-Fitzpatrick
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!