Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
FIONNUALA FOX IS THE 154th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/2/2008 5:40:33 AM

POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW

The 154th Person of the WEEK !!!  

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro,

Peter Fogel, Ana Maria Padurean and Jim Allen your POTW Awards Team.  

Are pleased to announce;

Fionnuala Fox is the 154th Person of the Week

Fionnuala Fox

Fionnuala Fox

It’s time again for one our favorite projects of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is one of our favorite projects because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people.

Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special.

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. 

To qualify the person has to be an active member
and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week

(also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). 

This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

In the past 350 post were the minimum requirement, we

aren't locked in on that number but a minimum of 300 posts

is mandatory. Posts that are mainly advertising posts will not

be considered.

Please note highly visible with a positive influence in and on

the community means just that. You have to have an active

forum and/or be active in community forums that are not ad

threads.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member 

of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

This week we're honoring Fionnuala Fox.
Lorraine is involved in the community and is seen everywhere supporting and posting in many forums. 

Fionnuala is a very interesting and active member of our community . Fionnuala is a very friendly caring person and is always willing to lend a helping hand.

Congratulations Fionnuala Fox

on your POTW win! Wink

Fionnuala Fox 

Here's Fionnuala Fox's Bio:
WOW what an honor to be the winner of POTW.

Thanks to all my friends in the Community who voted for me.  I'll do my best to live up to the tradition of the POTW and I hope to make even more friends!

I was born in a little town called Lurgan in Co Armagh N I, just 20 miles below Belfast. My 2 brothers, 2 sisters and I had a great childhood and as a family we were not really affected by the so-called Troubles in N Ireland.  I met my husband Brian when I was sixteen, engaged on my 18th birthday and married at 21.  That was in 1976; sadly in 1977 my father was shot dead answering our front door, an innocent victim of what was called the Tit For Tat murders at that time.  Why, because he was a Catholic who had just been promoted to factory manager in a predominately Protestant area.  That’s how the times were then, a Catholic victim one night a protestant the next night and so on, but the people being murdered were innocent men and woman whilst the so called terrorists fighting for there country were hidden in safe houses.

My mother was devastated; he was only 47, with 4 kids aged from 11 to 18 still at home. Life certainly was never the same again after that, but thanks to good friends and the power of prayer we got on with our lives.  My 2 brothers and one sister moved to England when they got married and are still there to this day.  My younger sister, my daughter and myself cared for mum who suffered from TB late in life and sadly we lost her in 2005 aged 72.

I initially started working as a training officer but developed my career into teaching Literacy and Numeracy.  Still living in my hometown to this day, Brian and I raised 2 beautiful children; Caitriona and Kevin, then I returned to teaching young people.   Thankfully life here is very quiet now and my young grandchildren are free to play anywhere.  We have a lot of integrated schools to teach young people how to work and live together.  Last year my husband received some bad health news, so I retired early from teaching to care for him.  He has great faith and thanks again to the power of prayer he is still with us at this time.  Being at home all day I started searching the Internet for an online business.  I got involved with a few rogue programs in Internet marketing and MLM, and have finally settled with a few I feel are legit and I enjoy.  Although I don't think I'm ever going to be a millionaire, I make a little money and have made so many new friends online, especially here in Adlandpro.

I’m not sure who nominated me, I am just so excited that you all voted for me, thanks again everyone   What an honor it is to have so many great friends I admire, think I am good enough to be POTW.  This is a great honor and I will cherish it always.

Thank you for taking the time to make Adlandpro the special place it is for us all.

God Bless

Fionnuala

PS  Can I ask you to please keep my husband in your prayers, Thank You

It is time to congratulate Fionnuala on her POTW win. Please invite
Fionnuala to join your list of friends if she isn't already on it.

Fionnuala Fox,

Ana Maria, Jim and I are glad to be honoring 
you in this week's POTW forum.
You've been a great asset to our wonderful
community.

Enjoy your week as our 

POTW and Queen of AdlandPro!Wink

Thank you Adland Friends for supporting 
the POTW Forum

The Person of the Week Team

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

POTW Awards Team

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIONNUALA FOX IS THE 154th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/2/2008 6:17:22 AM

Hi AnaMaria & Jim,

Congratulations Fionnuala on your well deserved POTW win.

I enjoyed reading your bio and it's obvious you went through trying times and haven't lost your cheery attitude and smile. Your husband will be in our prayers.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2008 6:37:04 AM
Dear Fionnuala!

I'm so pleased for you.

Your hubby, Brian, and yourself are in my prayers, daily.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight, sharing your lovely smile, your love and kindness.

Many blessings and angel cuddles to you and Brian.

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
8/2/2008 7:11:53 AM

Congrats Fionnula!

Life can be tough many times and would of course be easier if the world would be better, especially the situation between christians from different backgrounds.

You seems to have gone through a lot, but the Lord has strenghten you after all this.

You are honest and you do well deserve this, my dear friend!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Dennis Turner

372 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2008 8:09:21 AM

Fionnuala

Enjoy this honor,

You deserve it!

Dennis

Free tools to build your online and/or offline business: http://www.freesuccesstool.net Providing Health & Wealth: http://www.wealth.glbpro.com Low cost domain names, web hosting, and more http://www.d9domains.com Hot reseller business: http://www.d9domains.biz
+0