Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/12/2008 3:28:34 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to my  friend, David Sudhakar Bula!

I am delighted to see you here. Thank you for your kind words and congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family in Narsapur, India. I love your country. I even have a picture of Tajmahal on the home page of one of my websites. Here is the link:
http://www.internationalriskmanagement.com/

I have many friends and some of my clients are in Bombay.

Do you like watermelon, David? watermelon is one of my favorite foods.
I'd like to share with you one of Chef Harry's beautiful presentations. I hope that you'll like it, too.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 4:05:29 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to the 111th POTW, Neil Sperling!

Thank you for joining in this special celebration.
I am delighted to see you here. I appreciate very much your kind words and congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family in Port Dove, Canada. I love your beautiful country. I have a lot of good memories in Canada. I also have many friends and some of my clients in British Columbia and Montreal.

Do you like watermelons, Neil? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods.
I'd like to share with you one of Chef Harry's beautiful presentations. I hope that you'll like it, too.

P.S. You are cordially invited to take a virtual tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 5:24:38 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to the 78th POTW, Michael Caron!

I am truly honored to have you in this forum.

I simply can't find any adequate words to express my deepest gratitude for your speaking of me in such glowing terms. Your words touch my heart so deeply, and they bring tears to my eyes every time I read your post. You honor me highly.

I will always cherish your message, Mike. I am so happy to find you in this community. In a fairly short period of time, I have learned a lot from many friends in this community.
"In every man there is something I may learn of him, and in that I am his pupil."
~-Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882), American poet & essayist
I really like the idea of reaching out to the new members in the community in your new forum and helping them learn how to become better known to the community. You can count on my support. You will see me back in your forum frequently, and I will encourage other people to visit your forum as well.

Do you like watermelons, Mike? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods.
I'd like to share with you the following
beautiful presentation from Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board . I hope that you'll like it, too.

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 6:07:41 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi JoAnne,

I feel that it is we, the members of AdlandPro Community that should be honored to have you as a valued member.  Reading your bio I would say that you have probably the best father in the world.  As he was left to raise three children on his own, he did an excellent job of raising his children with the ability to go out into the world, make a living for themselves, be self sufficient and at all times remain humble before others.  We are all products of those who raised us.  I can also understand why he never remarried.  I imagine that you look very much like your mother did and therefore, when a person has had the very best in love and beauty, the memories of what once was will always be.  I have always admired you, however knowing more about you as I now do I also respect you and your loving father.  I am very honored indeed to count you as a friend.

WatermelonNow, onto the Watermellon.  I was getting scared for a moment, because I didn't think that you were going to give me any.  The one that you chose was very appropriate.  It reminds me of a Martian girl I once knew, but we won't go into that.  This is the reason that I posted my forum, because there are so many wonderful people that belong to our community that have so much to offer but unless they step forward only a small amount of people will get the chance to know them.  So I do urge as many people as possible to join us at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx  and let's all get aquainted.  Along the same lines, Monica has a forum called "Friends" that is a must, especially for people who have recently joined our community. 

GOD BLESS YOU AND THE WONDERFUL MAN THAT RAISED YOU

MIKE Easter Cross 

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 7:22:04 PM

Sunny Greetings to my favorite Person of the Year -2007, Joe Downing!

Thank you so much for the memento. It was so sweet of you, Joe!

I feel so blessed to have this marvelous opportunity to interact with many wonderful friends in this community. I will always cherish all the affection, love, and kindness that I received from this honor.
"My Friends are my estate."
~Emily Dickinson (1830-1886), American Poet

To show my appreciation, I had the young man in the picture above deliver to you a whole virtually fresh watermelon today, Joe.

I'd also like to share with you  the following presentation of a scrumptious dish, Lobster Spring Rolls with Watermelon Sesame Sweet Sour Saucefrom the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board. I hope that you'll like it.

Have a Blessed Weekend!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!