Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 146th PERSON OF THE WEEK - RAJARAM S.K.
6/9/2008 5:59:30 AM

Hello Geketa,

Thanks for your kind wishes. True, India has one of the strongest Defence forces, sufficient enough to defend herself, guarding the whole Asian territories as well, possibly with the help of other nations.

Your words..."I solute your quest for peace, everyone of us should  follow your lead. ..." touched my heart....We all should thrive for LOVE AND PEACE AROUND THE GLOBE, ALWAYS, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT HAPPENS IN FUTURE.

photo loading...

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 11:07:52 AM
Hi King Rajaram S K!

It's really nice seeing you here as our 146th POTW.  :)   Also, your 'personal trophy' looks pretty sharp too!!

Thank you for spreading your positive energy throughout our community.  I always enjoy reading your informative post's on various topics that you pick.

Thank you, too, for being my friend!!

Enjoy your spotlight time...your OREO friend Steven.

People are so helpful. People will stop what they're doing to show you something, to walk with you through a section of the town, or explain how a suspension bridge really works.
David McCullough

l_52e53870ba66653ff475778cb57f9a7b.gif king1 image by tardis1955
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 11:10:51 AM

Hello Jim. Peter and Annamaria,

Great pick.

Congrats Rajaram, enjoy your week.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 1:52:50 PM
Hello S.K. Rajaram,

My apologies to you for not offering my congratulations as yet.  I thought that I had already visited and done so.  However I had not and I am happy to do so now.  I am almost glad that I am late to your party here.  Because of the wonderful pictures, music and kind words offered by the great folks of AdlandPro.  As I read through the thread the beauty and awe inspiring graphics made my journey through these many pages most pleasurable.

I truly hope you have enjoyed your week as much as I have had reading the many posts in your honor.  Congratulations!

Peter and AnaMaria what a special group of friends we have as the POTW Awards Team and it is a great honor to be working with the two of you.

Sincerely,

Jim
Fresh Drinking Water from Air?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 2:12:31 PM

Congratulations Rajaram!

Have a great week!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!