Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 146th PERSON OF THE WEEK - RAJARAM S.K.
6/8/2008 3:42:06 AM

Hello Georgios,

Thanks for the beautiful flower photo and Bhutan mountainous scenery...I love them all....I don't know Bhutanese Language....But the people there are very lovely people, speaking the LANGUAGE OF HEART.....LOVE ......

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU RENDER TO US, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION, TO EVERYONE HERE.......THANKS.....

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 3:50:29 AM

Hi Joe Downing,

Thanks friend. Glad to know that you read and loved all my posts here, I and, of course, everyone may also be interested......

"I have to tell you that because of your posts almost daily, I have learned things I never would have had any idea about and I read a lot!!! LOL!!!   Thank you for keeping us informed of the topics and events that our medias won't.  You have certainly enhanced the Journey to the Mountain of Love.

Your friend,

Joe...." I love that friend Joe......Sure, let us help each other.....in sharing knowledge of our beautiful Globe and Universe....

Rajaram S.K.

Many Thanks for all Your Lovely Greetings, which has ONLY LOVE AND NOTHING BUT LOVE!!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS A LOT FRIENDS, EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ALL THE POTW TEAM, HOPING ALL OF US REJOICE AND CELEBRATE, WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.....AS GOD LOVES ALL AND LORD LOVES PEACE TOO EVERYWHERE!!!!

With Love, Light, Faith and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 3:56:33 AM

Hello Adelina Ghita,

Thanks for calling/congratulating with your kind words of love as..."....to congratulate such an amasing man as Rajaram.

CONGRATULATIONS RAJARAM!!!..."

Glad that my service to you could impress you with lovely words, calling me as AMASING MAN -

Thanks for the great CROWN.....

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1044262.aspx

"Congratulations, Rajaram SK!...."

Thanks a lot friends for your kind and affectionate message of LOVE AND AFFECTION... MAY GOD BLESS US ALL FOR A MORE COMBINED EFFORT OF COOPERATION AND COORDINATION IN SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND PEACE EVERYWHERE....

photo loading...

Many Thanks for all Your Lovely Greetings, which has ONLY LOVE AND NOTHING BUT LOVE!!!

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS A LOT FRIENDS, EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ALL THE POTW TEAM, HOPING ALL OF US REJOICE AND CELEBRATE, WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.....AS GOD LOVES ALL AND LORD LOVES PEACE TOO EVERYWHERE!!!!

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 4:34:44 AM

Hi Carla,

Thanks for your twinkling Congrats...
 and the kind wishes....Hope to serve you all well in future too....

Rajaram s.k.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 4:53:21 AM

Hi Georgios, Jill, Gerri, Bill, Myrna, Phil B, Joanne and all my dear friends of Adlandpro,

Thanks for all your beautiful Himalayan colorful, Flowery Blessings, Congratulations with the Kind and Loving words of LOVE.....

MY SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO FRIEND GEORGIOS, FOR HIS BEST AND FRIENDLY EFFORT - WITH UTMOST COORDINATION, COOPERATION, LOVE, AFFECTION, KINDNESS ETC.....,,,,,,

ALSO I LOVE EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND WISHED ME TO CONTINUE, IN THE SAME MANNER IN FUTURE TOO, THOUGH BELATED, NOW I AM KNOWN TO MANY....TRUE, I GET INTIMATION IN DAILY ADLANDPRO REPORT THAT MORE THAN 50 TO 100 FRIENDS HAVE VIEWED MY PROFILE/WEB PAGES/BIO ETC...., I AM REALLY VERY GLAD AND, SURE I SHALL RESPOND TO EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY SOONER...IN CASE I MISSED ANYONE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME....YOU CAN BE SURE THAT I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE......LET US WISH THAT WE ALL GROW MORE AND MORE HERE.......FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE AND PEACE AROUND THE GLOBE OF TODAYS TROUBLE WORLD, WITH GOD'S GRACE.

I ENJOYED A LOT WITH ALL OF YOU HERE, DURING THIS WEEK OF POTW....READY TO WELCOME THE NEW KING/QUEEN OF GREAT ADLANDPRO.COM, KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, WITH GREAT COLORS!!!!!

Thanks for the great CROWN.....

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1044262.aspx

"Congratulations, Rajaram SK!...."

Thanks a lot friends for your kind and affectionate message of LOVE AND AFFECTION... MAY GOD BLESS US ALL FOR A MORE COMBINED EFFORT OF COOPERATION AND COORDINATION IN SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND PEACE EVERYWHERE....

photo loading...

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!