Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 146th PERSON OF THE WEEK - RAJARAM S.K.
6/10/2008 7:47:55 AM
Hello Sarah~!

Thank you for cominmg to celebrate. Our friend Rajaram passed the torch to another excellent member of Adlandpro. This celebration will hold longer than expected. We don't have a Scientific King so often in AdlAndPro.
This crown by crystals was handed over to our queen for this week.

click above

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2008 8:11:07 AM
Hello BFA Mastress!

Good of you to come in here Pauline. I hope more people from foreing countries join us and celebrate with us.

Not many but around 3 % of the population in India are Christian. I am curuous to know how that can work, being traditional Hindu believing in Christ. So much wisdom, in some cases much better than Christian, but thought Christianity make a superb work in India. I think those people who share the good of both religons are privileged.
St Thomas Song

Click above

Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2008 9:36:57 AM
Hello Jen!

Thank you for the congratulations to our friend Rajaram! He, like his country is incredible.

Ganges - A holy River

Kindly Regards
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2008 9:44:05 AM
Hello Terry!

India is a great country. Their culture is unique. They have everything. GANGA MA is Holy Ganges. Here is an introduction to Ganges and life at Ganges.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Click above

Kindly regards
Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2008 9:54:31 AM
Hello LaNell!

Yes He is a special king our friend Rajaram. Lets give sing a Shiva Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
"O Omniscient Divinity, we adore you.
O Lord full of excellent fragrance, you are the nourisher, the sustainer of all life.
As the cucumber is freed from the stem, thus liberate us from death and grant us the nectar of Immortality."

Om Hoom Joom Saha
Om Bhu Bhuvah Swaha
Om Triyambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti Vardanam
Uruvarukamiva Bandhanan
Mrityor Muksheeya Mamritat
Swaha Bhuvah Bhu Om
Saha Joom Hoom Om

Click above

Georgios
+0