Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 143rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW - JIM ALLEN III
5/12/2008 2:54:41 PM
Hey Jim, I echo your pal Peter's comments that this recognition is long overdue and well-deserved. It couldn't be that a greater guy is being honored this week than yourself. Your contributions to this community, your friendship, your willingness to help, and many other things are very much appreciated and noticed around here. Enjoy wearing your crown my friend. Stephen

P.S. Here's another great pic of Jim without a hat on...

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 3:00:40 PM

Hello Fionnuala,

Thanks for joining the party and I am glad you enjoyed the read.  Nice graphic :-)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 3:25:52 PM

Greetings, POTW team!
Congratulations, Jim,  with winning of this race!
Sport is sport!

Don't lose the speed!

((youtube id="-2SRcOJwiGk&feature"))((/youtube))

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 3:47:22 PM

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III
III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III III

Person of the Week

Hello to All My Friends, Thank you for the casting your votes for me as the 1... More

Hey Jim!!!!

Congratulations my friend!  Yes, this was an honor long time coming, but now it is here and you can see from our posts how much we appreciate you and all that you do.  Have fun this week, it'll seem like an eternity... well the sore finger part will.  LOL!!!!

Hooray for king Jim!!!

Joe

NOTICE

I hope everyone will use my button to help spread POTW elections.  Just download it and copy it to your favorite image archive location.  Link the button to the POTW election.  Let's spread the word!!!!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2008 4:08:47 PM

Peter and Ana,

Thanks for serving up a wonderful POTW this week!!

Jim,

There is no doubt in my mind that you will have an ever-luving blast as our POTW!!  Thanks for everything you do here and for being a mentor and inspiration to so many!!

Enjoy!  and I will poke back in periodically to have a join in the fun at your party!!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!