Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring BERYL PEYTON
4/26/2008 11:48:32 PM
How Great Thou Art!((youtube id="R53dKf6JJkw"))((/youtube))

Brother Thomas, you simply amaze me every week!  These lessons are invaluable!  The "stuff" that you come up with!  You should be a travel agent! LOL!!!  But, I have to admit.  There is a portion of your Sunday Showcase that is priceless!  Your featured guests such as Beryl.  Keep up the excellent showcaseing! ~ Brother Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Beryl,

You are one of those friends that everyone just wants to hug, hug and hug! LOL!!!  Getting to know you over this last year has made me realize that there is much to admire about you.  Not only are you blessed, but you pass on those blessings to those wonderful children. May God bless you with all your dreams!

Sincerest hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 12:20:46 AM

Hi Thomas,

I just wanted to share this with you.  I think this 14-year old boy is just awesome.  His runs are just fantastic.

I hope I do this right.

((youtube id="u8eaRGqgzBk"))((/youtube))

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 12:38:21 AM

Hey Thomas,

On they previous video Bryan was 14, now here he was at 12 singing one of my all time favorites.

((youtube id="xbVaJ3bbIHs&NR=1"))((/youtube))

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:23:16 AM
Congradulations to the Sunday showcase &
Beryl for being featured, isn't our world wonderful
& full of variety.

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 4:47:28 AM
Bonjour Thomas & Beryl,

Very interesting information today Thomas. I'm behind on today's schedule because I stayed here too long!!

Congratulations Beryl.

Angel cuddles to you and your little one's.

I'm sure with the love and support you are giving them, everything  will continue to be fine.

You are a strong lady and an inspiration.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0