Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring BERYL PEYTON
4/26/2008 8:43:49 PM

Hi Kathy,

I am so happy that you made it here today.  You have been a long time friend from my early days of arriving here in Adlandpro.  

I am pleased that you enjoyed the intro.  I have always thought you the amazing one and still do.  Have a great day, my friend.

bless.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2008 8:45:00 PM
Leanne nice of you to come and post again very cool. and thanks for the comment too! very sweet. Tank you for the love my friend! God_bless you and your family!!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2008 8:53:12 PM

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for all the kind words and sentiments.  Yes, I too am impressed by the magnificent job Thomas does constantly in this and his many other forums.

I continually try to learn by events that come up in my life.  I have a best friend and until the end of time, I will continue to look to him for all my guidance and support.  As long as I continue to hold to his unchanging hands I can never go wrong.

I believe in helping those in need, and there was no hesitation on my part in stepping in to help a part of my family in need. 

Thank you for stopping by and for caring.

pic79.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2008 8:57:28 PM

Hi Chris,

I really appreciate you coming.  I think you are such an amazing lady.  I love to follow you around Adlandpro and read your numerous post.

The Thomas spotlight is great and I feel blessed being here in the midst of such a sweetie and all my Adlandpro friends.

redrosesbutterfly.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2008 9:07:20 PM

Hi Diane,

It had been a pleasure seeing you here also, my friend.  When I read all your kind words, I had to take a moment to clear the tears to continue reading your post.

I am so honored that you enjoyed my bio as well as the great intro, Thomas provided me with.  At one point in my life, I have to admit I was not a very strong individual, and then I turned to my maker and asked to grant me the strength to hold on and become that person I hope a lot of people see today.

Have a fantastic weekend, my friend.

pic43.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0