Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 141st PERSON OF THE WEEK - GUNTHER G.
5/5/2008 12:37:48 AM
Valerie, my dear friend, be careful what you wish for.  I'm just the kind of guy that may like doing a little "beefing up" down there in Northern Moo-ssouri with you.  Remember to keep the porch light on for unexpected friends. ;)
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
5/5/2008 12:51:55 AM

Hey Joe, what can I say about accolades like that coming from the ALP POTY himself?  But I'll try.

As you now know from my BIO I've had a "relationship" with ALP POTTYs right from birth and every time I see a post of yours it takes me back, waaay back, to my youngest days, if'n ya gets my meaning. LOL

Speaking of "influences" people have on each other, how's that one? ;)

Joe, YOU are a fantastic friend to everyone that you come into contact with and I'm truly privileged to call you my friend.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
5/5/2008 12:55:10 AM

Awww, my wonderful friend Dimitra.  Thank you for the May Flowers.

In Winnipeg we had snow earlier today so the real May Flowers may be delayed a little and we may not see them until June. ;)

+0
5/5/2008 12:58:53 AM

Yoooicks! It's almost 1AM and I'm losing my beauty sleep (I need all that I can get even tho I know that when it comes to "beauty" I'm a lost cause).  I'll continue my replies on this thread later today, I hope.

G'Nite all.

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2008 4:13:07 AM
Hello my dear friend Gunther :-)

I was almost sure you were talking about the poet, thou I tho that story so well fitting into this thread, mainly being told by another "boring" person as Baryshnikov!
I'm sure you also like his outstanding dance!

I thank you so very much for the additional info you've posted for me here about the boat you've been on and about your life!

I'm not sure what's keeping you ahold to write your book; I'm sure it would be a great experience for you and maybe even a big success as a writer! One can never know what's hidden inside until release and let it go! (hm, hope this is somewhat in an understandable English!?)

Let me end with a "gift" from all my heart that relates to your story so well (somewhat?!) ... and "my imagination" :-)

((youtube id="haBZCrBHMm4"))((/youtube))

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!