Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 141st PERSON OF THE WEEK - GUNTHER G.
5/2/2008 7:31:32 AM

Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU.

Wouldn't you know it.  Just when I receive the POTW award (only because YOU, my friends, thought enough of me to vote for me) I get extremely busy offline and don't have the TIME to thank everyone that posts on this thread (not to mention thanking everyone that sent me private congratulatory messages) with a seperate post.  This is the first chance I've had in 3 days just to post a message here.  Shame on me.  But please rest assured that I'll do my best to thank each of YOU individually as soon as my TIME permits.

btw - note that I'm not the only one that's not quite "on the ball" this week.  I've been "downgraded" from the 141st POTW to sharing the 140th Award with my dear friend (and very deserving POTW) Shirley. LOL

140th Person of the Week May, Week 1
More About <br>Gunther G.

All the accolades on this thread really belong to YOU (yes I read every post), because without YOUR SUPPORT I (nor anyone else) could never achieve an honor such as being named Person Of The Week.

Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 10:18:35 AM

Just to check out how you're faring my dear friend.

Chaoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 1:43:56 PM

Hi POTW Team,

Sorry for my lateness, seems as if me and the girls are doing a lot of catching up on life lately. 

Congratulations

Gunther on becoming King of Adlanpro and our 141st POTW.  Loved your bio.  You so deserve this award.  Enjoy.

congratulations-1-2.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 6:03:21 PM
Thanks Jim and Anamaria and Peter for having another wonderful choice for the potw!

congratulations Gunther!

I checked and we are already friends!

Enjoy your week...and from I read in your bio I can see why you are so well appreciated here at Adland community!

All my best
Beth     
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 6:19:42 PM

Thank you Peter, Jim and Ana Maria for this nice forum.  Thank you for putting me on the ballot :)

CONGRATULATIONS

GUNTHER!!! 

YOU ARE A GREAT

SALESMAN!

I LOVED HEARING ABOUT YOUR PAST IN AUSTRIA, GERMANY, CANANDA AND ON THE BOAT.

BARB :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!