Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 141st PERSON OF THE WEEK - GUNTHER G.
5/5/2008 12:18:14 AM
Thank you Beth. Yup, we are friends, and that is why I enjoy being here at ALP, having friends like you.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
5/5/2008 12:21:54 AM

Beryl, Thank YOU!

For making me the 141st Person of the Week.  Without my friends supporting my nomination becoming POTW wouldn't be possible.

The better part of one's life consists of his friendships. - Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865, 16th President of the United States

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
5/5/2008 12:24:22 AM

Hey Sammy.

YOU are the ROCKIEST ROCKER of them all my friend.  Thanks a bucket full of them. ;)

+0
5/5/2008 12:26:34 AM

Awww Judy, Thank YOU!

For making me the 141st Person of the Week.  Without my friends supporting my nomination becoming POTW wouldn't be possible.

The better part of one's life consists of his friendships. - Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865, 16th President of the United States

+0
5/5/2008 12:30:24 AM

Thank you Andrew. You're the new "photo King" here at ALP I see.

CONGRATULATIONS to you too.

As for a fascinating life, ABSOLUTELY, and I'm enjoying every minute of my live every day.  I hope you are too.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!