Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TRAVELING TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-15-2008
1/15/2008 10:07:51 AM
Bonjour Stephen & Branka!

Well done Stephen for choosing my friend Branka.

Branka Congratulations.

I'm so pleased to see you here.

Enjoy your day.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah (sitting under your magic tree, with my friend) LOL [I wish.....]

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 10:33:52 AM

Hello Branka...what a wonderful thing to see you here...have a great day and enjoy the spotlight my friend...you are a

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 11:55:05 AM
Now Stephen, you have made one fantastic choice today and I'll tell you why.  After meeting this angel, I have made so many new friends from her country ( The wonderful Serbia ) and they ALL vouch for this magnificant lady and all that she does.  She goes to no ends to help anyone anywhere at anytime.  She is the angel of love.  She will send nonstop blessings out to those who need them.  And yes, she is pretty cool!  Oh, you should make the trip and get healed!  WARNING:  You may never want to come back though!  LOL!!!  What else can I say but that she is the most wonderful little birdie in the world! ~ Joe

Branka!!!

Many hugs to you today!

You deserve to be recognized for your wonderful efforts in helping everyone else. 

You are loved and greatly admired!

Huggingly,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 12:08:50 PM

Hello Stephen,

Wonderful choice, Branka is a beautiful, sweet and kind woman.....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
New Reply
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 12:36:34 PM
"One day a sower went out to the field with a bag of grain and began to scatter the seeds upon the ground. The breeze caught each handful he threw while walking to and fro, and helped to scatter the grain. But some of the seeds blew upon the roadside. The birds flying overhead saw them lying uncovered on the ground, so they flew down and ate the seeds.

Other seeds fell upon stony places, where the soil was so shallow they could take no deep root, and soon they withered after they had sprouted and begun to grow. Still other seeds fell in thorny places, and the thorns grew so fast that they choke out the good seed and it died.

"But not all the seed was wasted; for some of it fell into good ground, and there it sprouted and sent its roots down deep into the rich soil. By and by it grew up into stalks of grain that yielded many times more seeds than were first scattered on the ground." "The sower," he said, "is the one who speaks the word of God, and the different kinds of soil are the different conditions of the hearts of people who hear the word of God spoken. Those who hear the word but do not seek to understand it, are like the roadside by which the seeds fell. Just as the birds flew down and ate those seeds, so the evil one comes by and causes those people to forget the truths they have heard from God's word.  Branka , since you came back it seems that you made a bigger impact on us all. So i gave you this parable of the seeds of the sower.  It may be a challenge for you to understand all american language but the only language that is universal is Love and you posses that in your posts. Thank you Branka for being such a great encourager. God_bless you Branka :)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!