Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
IT'S TIME TO HONOR OUR THIRD DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN O THE WEEK (DGOTW)
11/19/2007 8:17:18 AM

Hello to All our Adland friends from Joelee & Peter

Fogel.

This is the third of many results of your voting for the Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week (DGOTW). We all participated in this forum in order to honor the many Gentlemen that shine and contribute to our community in their own special way. All of us have talents and we all contribute to this wonderful community in our own way and it's only right to honor those whose "light shines" so bright amongst us. All the best to all of you, Peter Fogel

The definition of Gentleman is:  A man with reference to his strength, of an ideal type, well-intentioned, a perfect gentleman at all times.

So without further ado (drum rolls) Let me introduce our third winner of the DGOTW award.

My very good friend Jim Allen III.

Please view Jim's Profile

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/jallen3d/default.aspx

The Poll will be open Monday Nov 20th to cast your vote for your candidates for the 4th DGOTW.

Joelee & Peter Fogel

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR OUR THIRD DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN O THE WEEK (DGOTW)
11/19/2007 9:01:59 AM
Thanks Lee & Peter. Perfect choice. Jim is # 1 in my book too!

Please do me a favor and stop by this thread to congratulate the infamous Jim Allen III as Profile of the Day. Thanks for your help, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 9:09:59 AM

Lee and Peter,

Thank you both for honoring the Gentlemen of ALP with your Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week (DGOTW) Award.

I really want to thank all my ALP FRIENDS for honoring me with their votes for this award.  I truly enjoy my association here and love to help folks, when I can.  By receiving this designation as Distinguished Gentleman of the Week supports my belief that by helping others you achieve more.  Thanks Everyone.

Sincerely,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 9:11:38 AM

Hello Dear Friends,

Hey Jim, Sending you warmest congratulations!
Enjoy your week, looks like it has really picked up huh? LOL

All The Best,
Heidi Stern

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 9:48:44 AM

Hello Again Heidi,

I am blessed and full of Thanksgiving this week.

Jim

Have you clicked today?

The Hunger Site

"To begin a journey, you need a final destination.  What's yours?  If you don't have a place you want to be then there is no need to go any further.  As you have already arrived." Wink  Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!